Thursday, June 26, 2008
This is my twin brother Isaac and his beautiful bride Ashley, aren't they a good looking couple? She has the most blue eyes I have ever seen. I love you guys!
These are my two favorite boys!
Just Doing our thang!
Tony and Ray Boy, they both looked so handsome.
Left to right- Me, my sisters, Holly, Chellese, my nieces Sydney and Alex, My sister Angie, my Niece Mckenzie, My sister Bridgette, and of course Baby Ray(AKA Ladies Man!)
This is My Mom and my step dad Scotty, I thought they both looked really nice.
This Is Lola Stealing Grandma Lana's Shoes. After she took them she went and hide under a table, she really LOVES shoes!
Tuesday, June 24, 2008
Monday, June 23, 2008
Tuesday, June 17, 2008
This girl is too much! The other day I took Lola and Ray to the Doctor and she insisted on wearing this furry hat with a sundress and sandals. She got some pretty good looks from people in the waiting room, I just hope people realize it's her and not me dressing her like this! She also had to take her empty Dora bubble bath container, she thinks it's her baby. I bought her a real Dora doll, but she doesn't like it near as much! Later that same day she wanted to wear these fishnet tights and this hat, she is soooo funny when it comes to hats, she can't seem to get enough of them!
Wednesday, June 11, 2008
You Are Snow White!
Pure and trusting. You are a gentle soul who can get along with just about anyone. Everyone you meet instantly falls in love with you. How can they resist? You have a pure, lovable nature that's irresistable. Just don't trust everyone who comes across your path.
Which Disney Princess Are You?
Friday, June 6, 2008
4 things I was doing 10 years ago.......
1. Graduating from Delta High School, I can't even believe it!
2. Flirting with boys, Snuggling, but NEVER brave enough for a kiss, giving boys the Cheek!
3. Having my nose broken four times, once by my twin brother Isaac!
4. Totaled SEVERAL cars! Got hit by a car on my bike, but it was my fault, how embarrassing!
4 things I was doing 5 years ago........
1. Working for a pediatric Dentist, and Green Day Landscaping. (I was a Glorified weeder!)
2. Living with Heidi Davis, and making up some sweet dance moves! (I love you Heidi-pants)
3. Met lots of GREAT people who helped shape my life.
4. Not getting enough sleep, Laughing my guts out, being super silly and loving it!
4 things I did Yesterday........
1. Went out to eat with Tony's Grandparents, and hoped that we will be as cute and good as them when we are their age. (We love you Fudd and Ber!)
2. Changed LOTS of diapers!
3. Cleaned the house.
4. Got ready for the Day! (this doesn't always happen!)
4 shows I watch regularly......
1. So you think you can Dance (I LOVE this show!)
2. Shrek 2
3. Bee Movie
4. Monsters Inc (Lola wears the pants, when it comes to the TV!)
4 people I tag
1. Brook Clements
3. Kristin Patten
Thursday, June 5, 2008
"Copper-planer" This is a combo for Helicopter and airplane, I don't know why she mixes them together, but I think it's really cute! I will be a little sad when she says words correctly.
"My Size" She says this for anything that is hers. The other day she got a yogurt out of the fridge, and I asked Tony to help her open it, she didn't want him too. She said, "no, my size daddy!" I asked her, "your size spoon?" she said, "no, my size Logurt!" She calls it Logurt.
"Lolo" This is what she calls herself. Which is funny because she can say her name, she used to call herself La-lo, Lola backwards so I know she can say it, but I kinda like Lolo.
"oh my gosh!" The other day Tony was changing her and she said, "Oh my gosh, my bums talking!"
"Dawn it!" I am always saying darn-it, and it is rubbing off on Lola, yesterday she dropped something and said, "Oh, dawn it!" then Tony said, "who taught you to say "Darn it?" she said, "Jesus". I highly doubt it!
One more thing Lola does a-lot of right now is pick her nose, we were on our way from the store a few days ago and I looked back and she had the worst bloody nose, she really gets carried away (diggin for gold!) I took some pictures, but they are on Tony's cell phone, so I will have to post them later, pretty funny.
Monday, June 2, 2008
Lola 'Not' traveling light to the grocery store.
Lola and Jesse not being reverent enough to sit in the Chapel.
I think baby ray thinks these two are Crazy, with a capitol 'C'!