Monday, June 2, 2008

The BIG day!

This past couple weeks I have been sick, so I really haven't felt like blogging! I finally got into the Doctor and feel a-lot better. We blessed baby Ray on Sunday, Tony gave him a really good blessing, I am so thankful I have a good husband and daddy for our kids. Baby Ray was twice as big as the other three babies that were blessed, this kid is growing tooo fast!
Thanks fam who could make it, soooo good to see everyone! We were sad that all our family couldn't come, we missed you!
We ate homemade Cafe Rio at the park, it was de-lish! This is Lola with cousins Chase and Sydney, drinking (virgin) margaritas, made by Grandpa Dick, they got a little carried away with the straws!
I threw this one in because I got this dress at walmart for four dollars and I think it is so cute, I love Orange!
Lola and Cousin Jesse ROCKIN out on the porch.
Lola 'Not' traveling light to the grocery store.
Lola and Jesse not being reverent enough to sit in the Chapel.
I think baby ray thinks these two are Crazy, with a capitol 'C'!
Definetly!
Here is "Pincess Siona" as Lola would say. She Loves Princess Fiona from Shrek. Every day she wants to dress up like a princess, she doesn't like pants anymore, only skirts and dresses, and of course tutu's. I attempted to make her this tutu, it isn't perfect, but she LOVES it!
I Love you princess Lola!

9 comments:

Missy said...

I just love her tutu! I wanna know how you made it! It's perfect for a photography prop!
And Shawn said that I shouldn't worry about getting CS3 from you since he can get a student discount too! I didn't know that!
I'll still give you tips if you need them, though!

Chellese said...

This pics are so cute. I love Baby Ray in the pics with Jesse and Lola. He looks so grown up. It really is amazing how big he has gotten. It won't be long until he running with all the cousins. The tutu turned out great. Can't wait to see it in person. Maybe Lola will cooperate for a little shoot?

Olayan/DeGrey said...

your family is the cutest! I love you to pieces. Lets take the little kids swimming! Call me :) Lola is so cute and with attitude;)

Brook said...

what a cute family! Lola is so funny! She is a busy girl. I got my background from bloggingbackgrounds.blogspot.com
That is just one place my sister showed me. they have some cute ones.

Robyn said...

I love the one of Lola ready to go to the store. What a girly girl. And baby Ray is such a cutie! I'm so glad his big day went great.

It was Tyler's idea to put the shirt and pants in the pictures with his cousin.. funny huh.

Katy said...

Baby Ray looks so sharp! I love Lola's tutu...hey, if you are in to making stuff I have some friend who signed up for a class to make baby slings, I'll call you with the details...it is up in your neck of the woods. You should come if you can. I think it is next Wednesday. Oh, and it is BYOSM.

Tiffy Ann said...

Looks like you had a good time with all your family! Such cute pics of the kids!

MC Lewis said...

Homemade Cafe Rio huh? Sounds yummy. I tried doing that a couple of weeks ago. We actually have 3 Cafe Rios here in Vegas now. Exciting!

brookiebaby said...

How DID you make Lola's darling tutu? I'm thinking that I may want one for me! Just to wear to fancy places! :) Your kids are freakin' adorable! I can't believe the beautiful eyes on both of them! I'm glad that you are feeling better! I can't imagine life with two little ones and no time to recoupe when you're feeling sick!
Take Care!!!!