Friday, June 6, 2008

Taggy-tag-tag-a-rama!

So I've been tagged by Cute Aimee Finn, here goes nothin!

4 things I was doing 10 years ago.......

1. Graduating from Delta High School, I can't even believe it!
2. Flirting with boys, Snuggling, but NEVER brave enough for a kiss, giving boys the Cheek!
3. Having my nose broken four times, once by my twin brother Isaac!
4. Totaled SEVERAL cars! Got hit by a car on my bike, but it was my fault, how embarrassing!

4 things I was doing 5 years ago........

1. Working for a pediatric Dentist, and Green Day Landscaping. (I was a Glorified weeder!)
2. Living with Heidi Davis, and making up some sweet dance moves! (I love you Heidi-pants)
3. Met lots of GREAT people who helped shape my life.
4. Not getting enough sleep, Laughing my guts out, being super silly and loving it!

4 things I did Yesterday........

1. Went out to eat with Tony's Grandparents, and hoped that we will be as cute and good as them when we are their age. (We love you Fudd and Ber!)
2. Changed LOTS of diapers!
3. Cleaned the house.
4. Got ready for the Day! (this doesn't always happen!)

4 shows I watch regularly......

1. So you think you can Dance (I LOVE this show!)
2. Shrek 2
3. Bee Movie
4. Monsters Inc (Lola wears the pants, when it comes to the TV!)

4 people I tag

1. Brook Clements
2. Suzette
3. Kristin Patten
4. Miriam

6 comments:

brookiebaby said...

Oh my gosh, do you remember when we took your car over the IFA "bump" that turned out to pop your tire!?!?! I think that that was the first and only time I ever heard you swear! Then we walked main trying to find someone to help us! Sorry the car wreck part of your post made me think of that!!! :) Memories!!!

Chellese said...

I loved your post, Carrie. You have had some adventures. Funny that you were just telling me about your IFA wreck the other day. Your "yesterday" list made me laugh. Love you.

Kit said...

Yay my first tag!! I loved reading this! Hey we want to get together. What day this week is good for you guys?

Andy, Suzette,Addie,Jack said...

HA HA HA!!! That is awesome I totally LOve that part about Lola waring the "tv control" pants ha ha ha!!!

Katy said...

Four times!? OUCH!!

So, I need to figure out how to do that for my friend/family list. Because of my blogging inadequacies, blog stalking has become an all day thing for me!!

Robbie, Shanna, & Daisy said...

Hey friend. sorry i never came up north or called you. im a bum!!! i love your blog and your family! they are so cute! i really miss you! you are cool!!! hope to see you soon! love shan