Thursday, June 26, 2008

He Got Hitched!


This is my twin brother Isaac and his beautiful bride Ashley, aren't they a good looking couple? She has the most blue eyes I have ever seen. I love you guys!

These are my two favorite boys!


Just Doing our thang!


Tony and Ray Boy, they both looked so handsome.

Left to right- Me, my sisters, Holly, Chellese, my nieces Sydney and Alex, My sister Angie, my Niece Mckenzie, My sister Bridgette, and of course Baby Ray(AKA Ladies Man!)

This is My Mom and my step dad Scotty, I thought they both looked really nice.

This Is Lola Stealing Grandma Lana's Shoes. After she took them she went and hide under a table, she really LOVES shoes!

10 comments:

Katy said...

Congrats to Isaac...they are definitely a cute couple!! It also looks like you got some sun...YAY for the pool!! I also love Lola's dress, she's so cute.

::dallas:: said...

um... what is her maiden name... I think I might know her... wierd! congrats to him tho!! xoxo

::dallas:: said...

omygoodness... She was like my best friend when I lived in logan!! I freakin love that Girl. *note I havent talked to her for at least 10 years... CRAZY! tell her I say hello!

Missy said...

I just love weddings! Congratulations to Isaac!

Trent, Lori, Brinley and Colbie said...

Congrats to Isaac! His announcement is really cute (I saw it at my mom's house) I'm hoping to make it to his open house in Delta! PS Your kids are SO CUTE!

brookiebaby said...

Issac's wife looks familiar to me...maybe she just has one of those pretty faces that look familiar...what was her maiden name? Looks like a fun family get-to-gether! Of course, your kids look so darling as usual, and I must say, you're quite the hottie of a mom! :)

Dylan, Darci and Jonah said...

Isaac does look pretty suave..and real happy too.

Tiffy Ann said...

How exciting! I'm so excited for him. Looks like you had a blast. Your so cute!

Matt, Meggan & Ty said...

It's so fun to see what you're family looks like..especially your twin! I was wondering how you got the post updates of your friends blogs. I signed up for google reader, but I can't figure out how to put it on my blog. HELP!

Matt, Meggan & Ty said...

P.S. I love my hair!! We need to play sometime!