Thursday, June 5, 2008

Lola says.......

I just need to blog a few things Lola has been saying lately before I forget:

"Copper-planer" This is a combo for Helicopter and airplane, I don't know why she mixes them together, but I think it's really cute! I will be a little sad when she says words correctly.

"My Size" She says this for anything that is hers. The other day she got a yogurt out of the fridge, and I asked Tony to help her open it, she didn't want him too. She said, "no, my size daddy!" I asked her, "your size spoon?" she said, "no, my size Logurt!" She calls it Logurt.

"Lolo" This is what she calls herself. Which is funny because she can say her name, she used to call herself La-lo, Lola backwards so I know she can say it, but I kinda like Lolo.

"oh my gosh!" The other day Tony was changing her and she said, "Oh my gosh, my bums talking!"

"Dawn it!" I am always saying darn-it, and it is rubbing off on Lola, yesterday she dropped something and said, "Oh, dawn it!" then Tony said, "who taught you to say "Darn it?" she said, "Jesus". I highly doubt it!

One more thing Lola does a-lot of right now is pick her nose, we were on our way from the store a few days ago and I looked back and she had the worst bloody nose, she really gets carried away (diggin for gold!) I took some pictures, but they are on Tony's cell phone, so I will have to post them later, pretty funny.

4 comments:

Andy, Suzette,Addie,Jack said...

Ha ha! She is seriously so cute!! I still remember the cute little things that my nieces and nephews said and I can't wait until Addie does the same. Are kids the BEST!!

Kit said...

SHe cracks me up. Will you just drop her off sometime at my house to enter tain me. I love this girl!

MC Lewis said...

So I wonder what Jesus will teach my little Lana. That is hilarious. So is it just as easy to have 2 kids then 1 kid?

Angie said...

Don't hang around Francis while she is in her nose picking phase. When Taylor was that age, Francis told him he was supposed to eat his buggers and it took years to convince him otherwise....it drove Jack crazy that Francis had so much power over Taylor's actions.