Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Some Halloween Fun!

Lola wearing her wax mouth from Grandma Jane.
Halloween Jammies.
Lola fell asleep on the way to get pumpkins, so Ray and I started decorating with out her.

Lola decided Tony was the Pirate, I was the Princess, Lola was the Witch and Ray was the Vampire. She got such a kick out of her idea, and thought it was so cute. She had me take Ray out on the porch to tell him who everyone was and when I told him he smiled really big and said, "Ya!" He liked her idea too! Sidenote: Ray loves his snowboots and puts them on all by himself, he even wears them to bed!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Chellese said...

Good work on your catch up, Carrie. Now don't quit!

Tiffy Ann said...

Sounds like you have had a fun filled summer. I'm glad to see you catching up and I love all the pictures. Your kids are cute!

I & A said...

Yay for all the updates!! Lola and Ray are cuties!

Kristal said...

Your kids are getting so big! I can't believe it! Lola is so funny! I'm sure she keeps life interesting around your house.