Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Halloween Part Two.

Is it just me, or does it seem like all the holidays get extended longer and longer every year?! This was Lola the day before Halloween, I got her all ready to Trick or Treat at a few different indoor events, but when I went to wake up Ray from his nap he sounded horrible. Instead of trick or treating I took this cute little Genie to the Doctors office to have Ray checked out. I felt really bad, but Ray ended up with RSV (AGAIN!) the kid is always sick!
Ray and Lola are really into having me take their pictures lately, usually they are pulling goofy faces, but I don't mind!
We went to Pirates pizza for the first time a few days before Halloween, we had a lot of fun, now Lola asks to go back everyday. Thanks Grandma and Grandpa Goulding, Good times!
Posted by Picasa