Monday, November 2, 2009

Some funnies....

Lola has been saying some pretty good stuff lately so I thought I better document them before I forget.



A few weeks ago we were driving home from my Sister Chellese's . Lola was whining and crying the entire ride, when we were getting off our exit she said, "Mom, am I being naughty?" I replied, "no" then she said, "Then what am I doing?" I laughed and said, "your just really tired!" It made me laugh, she is all girl and trying to figure out all those emotions is pretty tough for a little person!



Last week I spent a good portion of the morning on the phone with our insurance company, which means my kids got ignored and the house in turn got destroyed. I had given the kids both a gingerbread cookie on a stick, that I knew they wouldn't eat (they don't like baked goodies only candy!) but like I said, I was on the phone and I wanted to not be bothered. A few minutes later I was put on hold and I hear this from the other room-

Lola- "Oh great Ray, look what we've done, we have created a complete disaster! This house is a disaster! We have done exactly what our Dad doesn't want us to do, we better clean this up, so he doesn't get mad!" There were cookie crumbs all over the place!



Lola was going to the bathroom the other day, and asked me to help her wipe, when I came in she said, " I am exhausted!"



Lola has been drawing about 20 pictures a day and posting them all over the fridge, some of them are several papers on top of each other and the magnets just can't keep up with her artistic abilities and speed. She also has been asking for lots of pieces of tape to compensate for lack of magnets, her paper ends up looking like a wadded up ball with tape covering the entire thing then she gets one long strip to hang it to the fridge, It looks nice, real nice! Lola not only colors on paper, but scrap wood we have from all the projects around the house. A few days ago Lola came up to me with a very colorful board and asked if she could measure me (it was only about 2 feet long) then she held it up to herself and said, "It's only half the size of what I appear!" She is always surprising me with new words, and funny things, I sure love you Lola lady!

No comments: