Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Summer things!

I have been the worst blogger! I just wanted to put up some of the pictures from our summer fun, that I didn't want to leave out!

This past summer we spent lots of time on the porch eating Popsicles. Lola spent most of her time wearing dress-up clothes and sparkly gymnastics leotards (She seriously wanted to wear her leotards with every out fit) when Wednesdays gymnastics rolled around she NEVER had a clean one to wear. I just want everyone to take a close look at Rays belly and over all chubbiness in the top middle picture, so cute! He is totally losing all of that and I am so sad, but I still love the little guy too much!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Chellese said...

These pictures are so funny and cute. Lola is squeezing Ray just right in that top middle picture so all the glorious chub is showing. Boo to going lean.

Erin said...

I love them! They are so cute. I love Ray's man boobs. :)

Hawk Family said...

Your kids are so cute, fun to see the updates, I love that Lola totally cheese's for the camera!

KrisJ said...

Love ALL the pics! Just read about little Ray.. glad hes ok! Maddie had that problem and she grew out of it.. hope he does too!!

Blackwell said...

Wow, you have such cute kids. I would love to see them sometime! I haven't seen Lola since she was like three months!