Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Halloween Part Three!


No, I am not dressed up like a "Pregnant Ladybug", I really am pregnant and just dressed up like a Lady Bug, phew I said it! I was worried I would NEVER catch up on my blog and all of the sudden I would start posting pictures of some strange new baby. Anyway, we are due the end of January and it's a BOY! I am really excited. It took Lola awhile to warm up to the idea of another Brother, she really wanted a sister. When we found out what we were having Lola was bummed, to say the least. We were driving home from the ultrasound, Tony aimed the rear view so he could see Lola and he said, "Lola are you okay with having another brother?" she replied, "I'm not talking, I'm just chewing on my strap!" she then tilted her head and started to bite on her car seat strap. What the? (She never does stuff like this, it was pretty funny!) Part of the reason I was delayed in posting was because I miscarried again (not a big deal, I'm fine) and so I was super worried this time around, so I waited until I didn't feel so nervous about it, which took a lot longer than I thought it would. Anyway, I need to add this just because I do! -My second miscarriage, I volunteer once a week at a day care so we can get a free family membership to the rec center, I was there and I was only four weeks along. I wasn't going to tell anyone since I had miscarried before, but I decided to tell the ladies I work with that day because I figured why not get some extra prayers. About an hour after I told them I went to the bathroom and started bleeding, I felt so stupid for telling them then they made a big deal about it and sent me home. I felt super emotional thinking what is wrong with me, and I grabbed my stuff and Lola and Ray and headed out to my car. Lola didn't notice that I was crying, she was too concerned about the fact that she didn't get a treat or go Gymnastics like she normally does right after we finish in the daycare. As we were walking out to the parking lot Lola was whining and throwing a big fit and asking a million questions about why we were going home, at the same time I was calling Tony to tell him, and I really started to cry when he answered, then all of the sudden Lola noticed that something was wrong and she said, "Mom, why are you Whining?!" It totally made me laugh, man I am thankful that I have her! That was a REALLY long story just to get that one line of hers in but I didn't want to forget it. A little info about this pregnancy- Baby seems to be growing at lighting speed, I have already gained 17 pounds (one pound away from what I gained with Lola full term, and 4 pounds away with Ray) I try not to think about where the numbers on the scale will be by the time I gain that one pound a week from here on out, yikers! My belly button is all the way out and then some, My Doctor said it is herniated-not cool! I tried to tape it down last week with medical tape and it worked, but the removal process-not so much! It pulled my skin off, so now I have an outtie and probably some scars-Suckey! Any ideas? I started to feel the baby move at 16 weeks, it never gets old. I can't wait to meet him! We are having a really hard time coming up with a name, I'd love some suggestions!
Annual Frampton family Halloween party- Sister in law Sally and I picked out Dick and Janes costumes, We couldn't stop laughing when they tried them on, classic Mario and Luigi, they are such good sports, and so funny!
We were sad that Tony couldn't make it, second year in a row that he has missed the party, hopefully next year!
Posted by Picasa

20 comments:

jamie @ [kreyv] said...

Congrats, Carrie! That is so exciting...another beautiful Carrie and Tony baby!!

The Allen Family said...

Holy cow! Exciting! I had no idea you were pregnant. I'm sorry about the miscariages. That must have been way sucky. He is going to be so adorable. I love Lola's reaction. Classic! Good luck with it all!

::dallas:: said...

so happy for you carrie!! you look great!!

MC Lewis said...

So can I just say first off, I love your house. Everytime I see a picture of it, I think wow! I want my new house to look cute, but we'll see about that. Second congrats! The same thing happened with me. I found out I was pregnant, but I had to tell a couple people and then shortly after I had a miscarriage. I thought I was pregnant again a few weeks ago, but wrong again. So now I am waiting for the clear to try again from my Dr. I am going to do what you did though. Next time wait to tell people. It's hard though. You did a great job with your costume!! If I havent already sent you an invite to our blog, e-mail me at mclewisfamily@hotmail.com and I will.

Tiffy Ann said...

Congrats on the baby! That is exciting. Lola is always so funny with everything that happens.

Erin said...

Oh, congrats! I love the pregnant lady bug pictures! I love reading your funny stories. Name him Dirk.

Cecy said...

Hi Carrie, You are a very cute pregnant lady bug! Congratulations! Your kids look adorable and Lola is so funny! My kids are always saying things that make me laugh and I love that. Good luck with number 3!!

Jenna said...

Congrats Carrie! You make an adorable pregnant lady bug. That's so great. Your kids are amazingly cute!

Jessica said...

Congrats! Your kids are such cuties!

Katy said...

Congratulations!! Can our boys be friends (even though I'm a sucky friend...)?

You look darling as a Lady Bug. The kids look cute too (can't forget them!!).

Do you work on Wednesdays? I have every other Wednesday off or next Friday. We should get together, for reals. :)

Shai said...

Congrats! I'm excited for you! It's always special when you can finally get a little one after going through so much! Oh and you have only gained 17 lbs? WOW you are still super skinny then! I gained just over 40 with Kix! Ya I was a fatty! :) Congrats again!

Kelli @ The Loss Cause said...

I'm so happy for you! Lola is a crack up. I look forward to your posts with her one liners. And don't worry, I gained like 40 pounds with Morgan so you have a long way to catch up. I dare you.

Missy said...

Holy moly! Tons o posts! Congrats on having another baby! Your kids are so dang cute! Love your costume too!

Kit said...

YAY!!! Congrats Carrie and Tony.
I heard a while ago that you might be expecting, but I never saw it on your blog, so I never brought it up.
SO happy for you guys. so sad you miscarried again.
Glad that everything is looking healthy.
LOVE the belly button story. Haha.
Isn't pregnancy wonderful!?
Can't believe you only gained 18 with Lola.
Don't worry you will lose it all after babe. Just enjoy pigging out in the meantime.

And that Ray of your is DARLING! Holy cow! GLad you are making more of him!

MoDLin said...

Congratulations! You make a cute pregnant lady bug. So glad to hear you are doing well. The holidays will keep you busy and then, before you know it, brother bug will arrive! Wishing you all the best.

Clark and Kristen Daniels said...

YEA I am so happy for you!!!! I had been wondering if you were again soon.

The Jones Family said...

Congrats!! That's really exciting, and I hope everything goes well.

The Colvins said...

Congratulations! You are such a cute pregnant lady and you and Tony make the cutest kiddos. Can't wait to see pics of this new one too:)

Doug and Laura said...

So exciting! I love the pregnant lady bug. Good luck with everything.

Meghan said...

YAY!! I am excited for you! Congrats! Love the belly button story. Funny, mine never poked out, and I wished it had. Lola is seriously so cute! I can totally picture her saying that (only because she is the same age as my Rylee Bug, and Ry has said that to me)
Love Dick and Janes costumes. What great sports. I miss them. I haven't seen them in such along time!