Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Even MORE Summer!

Just Lola and Ray being cute! My favorite is the picture of them trying so hard to make pig faces.
One of our favorite things to do this summer was go to Gardner village and feed the ducks. We usually went after hours and could get every single duck to come to us, kinda freaked me out, I am totally afraid of birds of all kinds! The kids were thrilled about it though. when we left this day we were about ten feet away from our car when Ray face planted and he and I were covered in blood, I swear that kid gets hurt more than anyone I know!
We also watched my Nephew a couple of times a week, my kids were in love with him. He is so cute. Lola cracks me up in these pictures, she is wearing part of her Halloween costume from last year and an infant headband. She is so particular about things, especially when it comes to what she is wearing.
We sure were sad when our baby sitting days ended, now Baby Stace gets tended by his Grandma who lives much closer to him. Lola Still talks about him almost everyday. We miss you buddy!Posted by Picasa

No comments: