Tuesday, May 5, 2009

She makes me Laugh!

I have really been slacking about writing the things down that Lola says and does, I am going to try to do better. A while back I posted about Lola giving everything the name Sodyona, I don't know why, but it is still her favorite. Last week she was going to the bathroom and Tony was in helping her and she went poo, Tony was totally flabbergasted at what he saw, he said to her, "That is a monster poo Lola!" and she said, "I call that Monster Sodyona!"

She is so funny, lately she has been telling me what to say, EXAMPLE- I will be changing Ray's bum and she will say, "I'm going to get Ray a toy so he will hold still, tell Ray I am getting him a toy!" As if he can't hear her saying it when she is right there next to him. Another one- Ray will do something funny and Lola will start to Laugh, then she will say, "tell Ray I am laughing" It totally makes me laugh, does she think he can't hear her laughing and that he can only hear me telling him that she is laughing!?

She loves to dance and when I turn down the radio for any reason she promptly tells me to turn it back up. When we are in the car heading to a store and about to get out she will say, "can we stay in the car until this song is over" then she will ask me to dance with her in our seats, it is so funny to watch her dance in her car seat, she really can bust a move!

Today she was out heping me work in the yard, I was trying to soften up the dirt in our soon to e flower bed and each time I would stick the shovel in and pull out a clump of dirt she would get so excited and and run over to me and pick up a dirt claud and say, "look what I found, it's my magic, it's mine cuz I found it." She is so fun that way, she is always making up stories and she get so animated and excited about things, she is a fun funny girl!

P.S. Lola loves Dragons right now, we have to make up several dragon stories a day, she can't get enough of them!


Ray- just started to say uh-oh, and it is really cute.
also I cut his hair and I am really sad about it! I will post pictures later.

8 comments:

Tiffy Ann said...

She sounds so hilarious!

Jocelyn said...

I love you and your cute kiddies. It is so fun to have funny kids who make you laugh all day. I love it too! :) We missed you the other sunday... Let's get together and maybe do the park and a picnic?

Chellese said...

My favorite is "Tell Ray I'm laughing."

Clark and Kristen Daniels said...

Oh my gosh she cracks me up! I love Lola..she is the best!

Kelli @ The Loss Cause said...

I love reading your Lola blogs. She's so funny.

Lydia said...

I really think I love this girl. I haven't even met her and I can't get enough. She is so great!

Hawk Family said...

That is such a fun age!! I am glad you are writing it down, I always think I will remember and I don't.

Brandi said...

I always enjoy hearing about LOLA! She IS a funny girl! I need your email so I can invite you to read my private family blog. email me @ bagsbybrandi@yahoo.com