Sunday, May 10, 2009

Lola


Yesterday we were in the car on our way home from a family party and Lola said, "Mom will you give me a favor?" I said, "what do you want me to give you?" she said, "I'm so sleepy and creepy!" I said, "Sleepy and creepy?" she said, "yeah, sleepy and creepy and all that!" I'm not sure what she means by creepy, or why she asked for a favor, but it makes me laugh! Then I was getting her into her jammies and I was commenting on how long her legs are getting (she is no longer my chubby little girl) and she said, "yeah, my legs are creepy long!"


You say apologize, Lola says, "pologize." A few days ago I had her help me wash the car and when we were finished, Lola insisted on carrying the sponges around and she said to me, "these are my pologize friends" (talking about the sponges) then Ray took one from her and she said, "give me back my pologize!" It makes me laugh that she uses words in the completly wrong context (she gets that from her momma!)

3 comments:

Chellese said...

Cute dress. Is that new? Lola really is creative with her use of words.

The Jones Family said...

She is so stinkin' hilarious!! I love the outfit too!

I & A said...

Cute pictures! I already miss our nieces and nephews!! How are you? Do you have an email address?