Thursday, April 9, 2009

I'm almost caught up!

If you can't tell, I am REALLY behind on my blogging, I almost wanted to just give it up because I felt overwhelmed about getting caught up, but this is for posterity right?! I just thought these pictures were too funny to leave out. Lola is always trying to get Ray to be in pictures with her, it cracks me up she is totally wrestling him (notice the head-lock) and all the while still smiling for the camera. That's my girl!
I love her lens free glasses, she got them as a prize when she want to the Doctor, (in case you were wanting some!) I especially like that the one side does not even sit on her ear.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Kit said...

Love the cupcake pops! You are such a fun little mama! Ray is looking sooo Much like Tony...crazy! SO good to see you guys. Let's do it again soon.