Thursday, April 9, 2009

Lola the 3-year-old Lady!

Lola Turned 3 on March 27th, this was an exciting Birthday for us, her Birthday was the same day that Tony finished his last Pharmacy rotation, Yeah! His rotation ended at the Delta Hospital, so went down on Wednesday (March 25th) and stayed until Sunday. It was really fun to be able to spend time with our families. We had a couple of parties and they both turned out really fun (I wish I had all the pictures my sister took) Tony's family has a really big Karate Dojo it was perfect for the parties. We had a Princess pinata, that after one swing from my Nephew Kaden (he is 12?) it was headless, so it had to be hung by it's arms instead. We had all sorts of competitions like- Who could hang the longest (My sister Holly was the winner with over Two minutes) I didn't realize how hard that is, I barely did a minute and I felt like my fingers were going to burst! Then we did the stick pull, where you sit on the floor with someone and put your feet together and whoevers bum lifts off the floor first loses. Lola and Holden (my nephew that is ten days younger than Lola) were going against eachother, that was the highlight of the night they were both screaming and crying but they wouldn't let go of the stick, Lola ended up winning and Holden was very upset to have lost to a girl. I really wished I would have video taped it, so funny! Cousin Sydney (she is the one in all the pictures) got presents for Lola that she had ordered from the book fair at school, she picked them out all by herself and even went and paid for them without her Mom, she is such a funny girl. She made Lola a card with a picture of her and Lola in matching dresses, then she gave her a Popper, a big poster of two Kittens (classic book fair stuff) and the book "You are Special". Lola wore her new Birthday outfit from My Mom and I and she was so excited it had pockets, she was trying to stuff as many things as possible in them. It was a really fun party, my Mom couldn't quit talking about it, she really wants a big room like that for get togethers, Me TOO! Then the next day we partied with Tony's Family because they were out of town on her Birthday. We did another Pinata, except this time it was a Flip-Flop, and much harder to break (we only had Jesse 4, and Lola to hit it) Tony ended up just breaking it open. We ate good food and had lots of fun. Tony's Mom and Dad gave Lola a Camera, and she was glued to it the rest of the night (Thanks Dick and Jane, she loves it!) Thanks to everyone for coming, and making it so much fun for us and thanks for all the nice gifts.

Three things I DIG about Lola

1- She Loves to Dress up, make up stories, and is super animated- Free entertainment!

2- She always says I Love you, and she completly adores me.

3- She is full of personality and spunk!

One quick story about Lola that happened Yesterday, I had just given the kids a bath and then put Ray down for a nap, then I went in to take a shower and while I was getting out Lola had this bath toy watering can and she dumped the whole thing out on the floor when I noticed her doing it I quickly grabbed it from her and asked her why she did it, and she said, "Ray did it!" and I said, "No he didn't he is in his bed!" I asked her again and she again said that Ray did it, then I said, " you don't lie to me Lola!" then she said, with a very concerned look on her face, "No, I do Like you!" She thought I said, "you don't like me Lola!" (Like I was commanding her not to like me) I couldn't help but laugh, because she really wants to be my best friend, and lucky for me she is!
Lola's Stats
Weight- 31.6 pounds
Height- 3Ft, 1 inches Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Kelli @ The Loss Cause said...

Lola sounds like such a fun little buddy for you. I love when you post funny things she says. I laugh every time.

Brook said...

Cute new blog! I love it and the pictures are all so cute!