Thursday, November 13, 2008

Seven Quirks!

1. I have to wear socks to bed (Year round!)
2. I don't like it when my hands smell like food. Tony teases me because I have broken my nose 4 times, so I usually can't smell when one of the kids is poopy or other stinky things, but if it is on my hands, then it is magnified by a "million", I can smell so good when it's on my hands. (weird, I know! I'm part hound dog!)
3. I have to have something sweet after every meal, It's usually Ice cream or chocolate.
4. I am a picky eater, I would probably die if I had to live in another country, and I would definitely offend the people there for turning down their meals right and left.
5. I buy clothes for my kids, then I hold on to them until they go on clearance then take them back and re-buy them. I can't stand not getting the "best" deal I can, especially since kids need new clothes so often. I'm sure when all the employees in the stores around here see me they are like, "here comes cheap-wadd-Lady!" Oh, well! I love it!
6. I have to put Pepper on all my meals, it just doesn't look right with out it!
7. I can't quit cutting my own hair, I've been at it for over 10 years now, and I still keep saying I am going to grow my hair out long. I don't think it has been past my shoulders for at least 6 years. Now I have it down in writing, maybe this time I will be successful? We shall see!

Anyone who wants to do this, go for it!

7 comments:

MC Lewis said...

I knew if I had you do this I would laugh the whole time! And by the way, Brakell.......I will let her tell you. Thanks for the birthday wishes!

Susanna said...

I still tell people about my crazy roommate who kept a pair of scissors in the shower:)

Melinda said...

hey it's Melinda GArdner from your ward in St. George:) I found your blog and I hope you don't mind me looking at it! Your kids are so cute and I can't believe you have two!! I remember when you were pregnant and finishing hair school!! We have a blog too but it is private so if you want to see it email me at melinda-gardner@hotmail.com

Kit said...

You are so awesome Carrie. I love that you take the clothes back to get the bargain. That is some smart thinkin. I swear being in school is a whole new level of poor that I never could have imagined. I keep wanting to hang out but I do not have your number. I guess I have your old one plugged in could you please text me your new one. I REALLY want to hang out, and things have finally slowed down a bit for us.

Lydia said...

Food hands are the worst!

Pepper on everything huh? That's interesting.

Great post!

Doug and Laura said...

you are magnificent! I sure miss you and our bonfires. Doug misses your couches. Your kids are adorable! Such amazing blue eyes.

The Colvins said...

You are so funny! I guess we all have funny quirks.