Thursday, November 6, 2008

Halloween!

Well, now that I let everyone know in my last post that I am a procrastinator (most of you probably already knew), then it is only right that I would post about Halloween almost a week late, but here goes: I Loved Halloween this year the weather was Great! Lola had so much fun trick or treating. First we went to my brother in law Darin's work and got way too much candy (plenty to pass out to trick or treaters). Then after it got dark we took Lola around our Neighborhood, I thought she would only last a couple houses because it started to rain, I was wrong. After each house she would say; "want to keep going!" Until we went to a house with a scary guy on the porch, then she just kept saying, "scared, want to go home!" She wouldn't say Trick or Treat either, she would say "Happy Halloween!" it was really cute, we would say; "Say, Trick or Treat", and she would just say; "Happy Halloween! Thank You!" I had a hard time keeping Lola's Kitty costume on, I really wanted her to be a witch, but she picked out this kitty costume. It is really cute, but the only thing that makes it look like a kitty is the mask and it is like three sizes too small and squeezed her chubby face a little too much! I had to make her wear it as a headband instead, Luckily she was distracted by all the candy, and she left it on, right until we headed outside for pictures. Little Ray was such a good little Ninja, I love this age! He didn't even try to take off his hat, and I got an extra piece of candy just for lugging him around-sweet! P.S. he is a really good snuggler too, I can't complain! P.S.S. Thanks Grandma G. for the Kitty and the Ninja Costumes, your the best!


I think Lola's bag weighed half as much as her, but she wouldn't part with it, she kept telling me it was heavy, but every time I would try to take it she would clench the handles tight and and yell, "No, Mine!" So this Halloween was a success, she has it all figured out!
Before Lola decided that she wanted to be a kitty, one of our friends let us borrow this fairy costume, so cute! Lola wore it to Tony's family Halloween party, and she won prettiest costume, Thanks Elle!
I love this picture of her, My sister took her pictures for Grandma Jane before we headed to the family party. Lola came up with this pose all by her self, what a poser!
Ninjas don't smile!

That's more like it!

8 comments:

Missy said...

Cute costumes (and cute blog layout!) Sounds like you guys had fun!! I love the pink hair highlights!

The Knudsen Family said...

Cute costumes. Lola is the cutest little girl. I love all the things you write about her. She sounds like quite the character. Glad you had a fun day.

Tara said...

Carrie! I can't believe how big your kids are! They are so CUTE! I love the Halloween costumes. Too bad you missed the Gap deadline...they would have won for sure :)

Hope all is well with you guys!

Jessica said...

They are SO CUTE!!!

Lydia said...

Of course Ninjas don't smile. They lure you in and then take a swipe at ya. How stinkin cute. I love it!

Chellese said...

Super cuties! Sorry about Lola being sick. I hope the rest of you stay healthy. Let me know if you need something. XOXO.

MC Lewis said...

So I love Lola's hair!! That is my favorite. Brakell is wanting your e-mail address would you mind sending it to me through my blog or e-mail me at mclewisfamily@hotmail.com? Thanks!

youngfam said...

So so cute! Lola cracks me up she is so funny. Have you made that skirt yet? I think i might give it a try soon.... who knows :)