Sunday, November 23, 2008

Eight things tag!

(Sorry it took me so long Tiffany!)

8 TV shows I watch ( I rarely get to watch an entire show due to my kids)

1. The Office (Hilarious!)
2. The Biggest Loser ( I sometimes wish I were really fat, it is so impressive how much they lose in such a short amout of time, it is really inspiring!)
3. Extreme Makeover Home Edition
4. Super Why
5. 24 (Starts tonight and Tony and I are addicted)
6. So you think you can dance (can't wait for it to start again!)
7. American Idol
8. Dancing with the stars

8 Favorite Restaurants

1. Cafe Rio (pork salad, no guac!)
2. Thai House Cuisine (PAD HIM MA PARN #42- don't ask, just try it! also their orange chicken, yum!)
3. Pizza Factory (Salad Bar and bread twists)
4. Tempanyaki (filet mignon and teriyaki chicken)
5. Tucanos
6. Mama Chus (Chicken Tacos)
7. The Pie Pizzaria
8. Training Table ( Cheese frys with the ultimate dipping sauce!)

8 things that happened Yesterday

1. Made potato soup
2. Grandpa Dick came and installed smoke detectors
3. Tony took the chimney out of our attick and layed down some flooring, Yay!
4. The kids and I went to Chellese's to visit with Isaac and Bridgette.
5. Lola went to time out while we were there and she purposly peed her pants, so we went back home!
6. Shortly after getting home, she pooped and peed her pants again! (not a good day for us!)
7. Scrubbed pee out of chair and mopped the floor
8. Sent Lola back to Time out, and ate a bowl of Ice cream!

8 things I am looking forward to

1. Thanksgiving (yummy food and fun family)
2. Christmas
3. Ray turning one in Februrary
4. Our 5 year anniversary in December
5. Tony finishing School in May
6. Finishing our kitchen and bathroom (hopefully soon)
7. getting our kitchen table in January
8. Lola turning three in March (Hopefully three will be a "good" age for her!)

8 things on my wish list

1. pay off student loans asap!
2. get Lola to go to bed earlier!
3. have date night every week!
4. eat better
5. have more patience
6. be debt free in 6 years (fingers double crossed!)
7. Travel the world
8. get in good shape (be able to run a 5k or maybe a 10k)

8 things I love

1. Jesus
2. Tony
3. Lola
4. Ray
5. All of my Families and friends
6.Bargains
7. treats
8. good food

8 things I can't stand

1. The smell of steamed Brocoli (Gag me!)
2. scratchy feet
3. Perverts! ( I mean "Real" sickkos!)
4. Swearing (I'm not perfect in this category, but I really try hard not to)
5. tantrums by Lola! (They seem to get worse every time we go to Target!)
6. Getting charged the wrong price for something, but not realizing it until I get home!
7. being tickled on my neck, it creeps me out.
8. bone's hitting into eachother, it totally grosses me out.

I tag whoever feels the urge!

2 comments:

Clark and Kristen Daniels said...

hey there. Are you still doing hair? The girl who does mine is having her second child and is quitting the hair business for a while. I thought of you and was hoping that you were so I could schedule something. Let me know. Can I get your number so I can call ya? E-mail me
kristendaniels3@yahoo.com

Morgan Eliason said...

Carrie,
I just found your blog on Cameron and Kelsey's. I can't believe how big Lola is. Your kids are darling! Hope all is well with you guys!