Friday, September 19, 2008

Stacia tagged my "A"!

Seven things I plan to do before I die:
1- Travel outside the U.S.
2- finish the book of mormon (sad I know!)
3- Be a healty eater! (try new food)
4- learn a language (probably Spanish)
5- visit all the temples in the U.S (wouldn't that be awesome?!)
6- Learn how to knit (doesn't every old Grandma need this skill?)
7- Be out of debt

Seven things I can do:
1- Make cookies and most baked items ( unless I'm making them for other people, then they usually don't turn out)
2- sew (simple projects)
3- be creative
4- draw "really"detailed stick figures
5- bargain shop (it's an obsession)
6- decorate my house (now if only I had the money to do it!)
7- hair, eyelash extensions, etc.

Seven things I can't do:
1- knit
2- pay full price!
3- get up in the morning (Tony always asks me how I'm going to get the kids to school when the time comes, I really am going to have to pray for a miracle!)
4- Be on time (it's a good thing I'm not applying for any jobs anytime soon)
5- Look "put together" eveyday (it's just not me!)
6- run a mile (I hope I can do this soon)
7-can't make it through the day with out saying; "like" or "you know what I mean"

Seven things that attract me to the oppisite sex:
1- I like a man who knows what he wants ( cuz I never do)
2-sense of humor
3- not too serious, but can be serious.
4- loves kids
5- Has skills (fix it skills, make it skills, I totally lucked out! Numchuck skills, not so much!)
6- Kind hearted, cares about me, and others.
7- Eyes, smile, and who am I kidding, a nice can!

Seven things I say most often:
1- I love you!
2- No, Lola!
3- That's naughty!
4- 1, 2, 3, Time-out!
5- listen!
6-Wait!
7- Sorry, but you can't have/do that!

Seven celebrity admirations:
1- Paris Hilton (not!)
2- Bob Barker ( I wish I could have his old job!)
3- honesly, I can't think of any of them that I admire!

Seven favorite foods:
1- Tempanyaki's filet mignon.
2- Cafe Rio pork salad
3- Thai Food (Thai House Cuisine)
4- Pizza Factory salad bar, bread twist, soup and pizza, everything pretty much!
5- Mama Chu's Chicken tacos
6- My Mom's poppyseed cake
7- Most kinds of Cookies, Ice Creams, and Specialty drinks, Smoothies, shakes, Etc. These are some of the things I need to cut back on to acomplish my goal of being a healthy eater before I die!

1 comment:

Chellese said...

Your list of things you say most often made me laugh out loud. Love you, sista.