Friday, September 12, 2008

cbcg Photography, What?






So my sister Chellese Bunker (cb) and I (cg) are starting a photography business, I know, kinda crazy, we have been keeping it on the low down, cuz we don't have our photography blog all set up yet, but we are really excited. We are running special mini sessions right now, it's a great time to get Halloween pictures, or any pictures you may want/need, family, x-mas cards, fall pictures, etc. e-mail me if you are interested @ carriegoldbear@yahoo.com The cost of the mini session is $75.00 for a 30 min session, where you recieve a high resolution disc of your images (15 are included) and one 8x10 of your choice. Also, we are having a launch party next month, stay tuned for great deals, free food and giveaways.

12 comments:

The Airharts said...

Dang-I wish I were still in Utah now-I would have for sure had some pics taken!

Missy said...

I was wondering how things have been going for you and your sister. I can't wait to see your blog! Cute pics!

Katy said...

For the record, they do an awesome job even when their subject is a three year old stinker!!

The Knudsen Family said...

Cute pictures. Ray looks so cute in the costumes. If we are ever in Utah and need pictures done I will definetly let you know.

The Knudsen Family said...

Carrie,
Thanks for the comment. We are just moving into a new house here in Vegas but in a newer area.
Kelly

Kit said...

You are awesome. I just had pics taken, but waiting for the results. I would love some fall pics. I gotsta find a time when Shawn can actually be availabe for 30 minutes.....School sucks.

Kit said...

I would LOVE to go to the craft show with you! I know it doesn't seem likeit (with my failed promises to call), but I am craving to hang out with you. We need to do a craft day.

MC Lewis said...

Go Carrie!!

Rachel said...

Good luck with your photography business. Your children are so stinkin cute! That little ray is a stud muffin, also if you find a solution for the nose picking, let me know! Why do kids love it? Its so gross!

Jenna said...

It is so good to hear that you're starting up a photography business. I really will be needed some this fall when the new little one comes. That would be so fun to do them with you! I'll keep in contact. Jenna

Robbie, Shanna, & Daisy said...

hi. id like an appointmaent. next thursday well b in lindon. call me!

brookiebaby said...

SOOOO cute! I think that your business will do great!!! - The pics are freakin' adorable!(doesn't hurt to have cute kids, though!) I'll give you a call or email when our little guy gets here for sure!! I love that you give out the disk - that helps so much! Good luck!