Saturday, September 20, 2008

Fun times this week!

This Picture Cracks me up! I am totally going to put this one on her wedding video someday, it's just perfect! I did Lola's hair like Alfalfa once when she was about Ray's age, so I decided to try it on him. As soon as Lola saw what I was doing, she wanted in on it too, so I slicked her hair down with lotion, then she decided she wanted to wear daddy's glasses, which I think was a great idea. I Love the face she is making, it's so her! Ray just looks like; "my sister is so crazy, but I think I like it!"
I Love Ray's face in this one!

I Just bought this new shirt for Lola, when she saw it she was so excited. She said, " like daddy have, we be twins!" She wanted her picture taken with daddy in their matching shirts, she is such a girl!


Last night I was picking some peaches off our tree and Lola was helping me put them in a basket. I could hear her behind me saying; " you having a tea party all by you self?" Then, she said; "Look Mom! Ray's having a tea party! When I turned around, this is what she had done! She is really into tea parties right now, I think Ray is too!

17 comments:

Hawk Family said...

Your kids are so cute, love the matching shirts!!

Andy, Suzette,Addie,Jack said...

You have a peach tree in your back yard...lucky! None of ours have anything on them, they are duds. Ha ha ha!! I totally love your kids they are so freakin cute!!!

The Tophams said...

How funny are those alfalfa pictures! Two of the cutest kids I've ever seen!

The Colvins said...

That is so cute--what funny and adorable kids! p.s. how cool that you have a peach tree in your yard!

Kristal said...

Those pictures are CLASSIC!! I love 'em. Lola and Ray couldn't be any cuter or it would be a crime! She seems like such a fun little girl. I can't wait to meet her. When can we get together?

Karl & Leslie said...

You have adorable kids they ar sooo cute

Katy said...

I thought she wasn't supposed to be playing with those glasses...
Really Tony should let her play with them all the time because she looks so cute wearing them.

Are we still sewing Friday?

Kristal said...

I'm pretty much open any time, but I am going to AZ next week for about a week. We will probably have to get together after that. My home phone is 801-585-4908. Seriously call me anytime!

Chellese said...

Hey, Carrie, I helped Mom and Scotty update their blog so be sure to comment. I also showed them this sweet post of Lola and Ray and they got a good laugh out of it.

Henderson Family said...

You kids are so cute. This is Jenna's mom and would really like you to email me. I would like to see if you might have some time to do some family pictures in November. Please email me at angelfan20@hotmail.com

Henderson Family said...

You kids are so cute. This is Jenna's mom and would really like you to email me. I would like to see if you might have some time to do some family pictures in November. Please email me at angelfan20@hotmail.com

De'dy Meng said...

Your kids are so cute!! Looks like you have such a great time. I was wondering how you show when people look at your blog on the friends and family side? (if I even make any sense)

Susanna said...

What cute little Alf Alfa's, your kids are adorable!!

The Allen Family said...

Hey you guys! We found your blog on Karl and Leslie's blog. How are you? We were sad we didn't get to see you when you came down to St. George last time. Next time you are here call us definitely! Hope you are doing well!

Kit said...

That pic of Lola is the best and absolutely perfect for her wedding video someday! Ray is the CUTEST baby in the WORLD!Honestly, I cannot get over how darn handsome he is!

Jenna said...

Hey, your kids are so stinkin adorable!! You have my mom's right e-mail address. You could also try laura.j.henderson@wellsfargo.com if that doesn't work let me know. Love your guts!

Rachel said...

Your kids are seriously the cutest little buggers EVER! Ray is so handsome. I think we may have to have a pre arranged marriage between him and jocelyn! ;) lola is so stinkin cute and is so silly