Friday, September 12, 2008

Blah, Blah, blogging!

I haven't really taken very many pictures but these ones make me laugh. Lola loves Ray so much, she is always asking if she can hold him, then she wants me to take their picture. Ray surprisingly enough likes her back.
Simetimes I'm not sure why he likes her, but she is still the one who can get the best laughs out of him, they are so funny/cute together, she wants to include him in everything she does, I really hope they will always be close friends.
She does give the best hugs and kisses though!
Last Sunday we came home from Stake confrence and were about to eat dinner and we hear Lola say, "my nose bloody" Sure enough it was, when we went into the bathroom to clean her up it was bleeding pretty good so Tony decided it would be a good idea to stick toilet paper up Lola's nose. Lola didn't think it was a very good idea though, she wouldn't have it, until daddy asked if he should do it too, then it was cool, no problem! Lola has an addiction to picking her nose, I don't know how to break her of it, any suggestions?
I don't know why, but for the last few weeks I've had no disire to blog, I don't know, If I have slipped into depression because summer is over or what? So I hope I can get back into the swing of things. We have had some exciting things happen in the last two weeks. First off, Lola is no longer wearing a diaper, yippee! I think the trick for her was that I stopped buying her size, so she was squeezing her bubble bum into baby Rays size 3 diapers, she kept saying, "My bums crackin" and "dis buggin me" it worked like a gem. I didn't make her do it or anything she just went in the bathroom without me knowing and yelled to me that she pooped and I was shocked! She has done really well, and I am so excited for her. She wants to pick out a bike and she also has her eye on a basket that you attach onto the handle bars. I don't know how she even knows about that kind of stuff, I think she is more excited about getting the basket than the bike. I don't know, maybe I should bag the bike and just get her the basket, I'm sure she will want to carry it all over town! We also got a new washer and dryer, Yeah baby! Tony signed a year contract with Rite Aid so we will be here for at least two more years. We have a leaky roof, not so exciting, but we are getting a new one so that will be fun, except for all the work part! (Did I mention that our house is almost 100 years old, we have layers and layers of old shingles to tear off, ugh!)

5 comments:

Susanna said...

Kennady's favorite part about her bike was the bell, that's so funny. Ray must enjoy all the attention he gets from Lola, in that one pic where she's grabbing his face he looks a little nervous, but not even a tear! Good luck with your roof, sounds like fun:)

Missy said...

I'm potty training Cambree right now. It's going good but not nearly as good as Lola!! I guess I need to buy small diapers!

Brook said...

Lola and Ray look so cute! I miss seeing you guys on Tuesdays. Maybe I will see you one of these days soon. Good Luck with the photography business. Your pictures look great!

MC Lewis said...

So where would you move if you did after his contract is over? Tell him congrats!! Leaky roof huh? I guess I am glad that we havent baught a home yet. When he is done with school!

The Anderson's said...

I totally know how you feel about the new roof. Last year Matt and I had to get a new roof and our house was built in 1896. Three layers of shingles and no sheathing left us with about 12 inches of dust and garbage everywhere. Luckily we hired out because there is no way we could have done it ourselves.