Monday, August 25, 2008

She's full of it!


Tonight Lola came up to me and said, " Mom, look my kids, they cute kids huh?"
Then she was putting them all over herself and asking me to take pictures of her and her "cute kids".
She thinks she is so neat when she comes up with these ideas, I just know it!
After this picture she was holding the monkey and the frog up to her chest and said,
"I'm feeding my kids Mom, take a picture". I declined.
Some other funny/cute/smart things Lola has said and done this week are: Tonight I was giving her a bath she laid back and dunked her head under the water when she came up she said, "like Jesus do, and like Chase do" She went to my Nephew Chases baptism, it was months ago and we have never mentioned it since, it really is amazing the minds these little people are blessed with. This morning she was in the other room and I was listening to her talk to herself ,or at least I thought she was talking to herself, then I peeked around the corner and she was talking to the three bears on the mobile on the baby swing, she was saying, "you have poopy bum? need a wipe? ok" She had a wipe and asked each bear those questions then wiped each of their tiny bums, she always gets me! She is so sweet, funny, spunky, crazy, naughty, loving, thoughtful, and stinkin cute, I don't know what I would do without her in my life!
Things she says that I will be so sad when she can say the right way:
amember (remember)
yestaday (yesterday)
bay Ray (baby Ray)
Peas (please)
Ganks (Thanks)
kampa (Grandpa)
Aunt sheesh (aunt Chellese)
puter (computer)
My bums cackin ( when her diaper gives her a wedgie)
We love the way Lola says "yes" right now, I don't know how to explain it, but it is so cute, she sounds like a little southern bell, she has such a cute, sweet, little voice.
There are so many funny things she says and does, but I can't think of anymore right now, I need to be better at writing things down so I won't forget.
We were watching the Olympics and Lola said, "what that?" I said; "it's a runner in the Olympics in China" she said; "oh, I know China, I like China!" She kills me.



16 comments:

Kit said...

I loved that post! I need to do one of Lexi and the cute words she can't pronounce. It is so true that you don't want them to ever learn how to say them right. I would love to hang out anytime! Today I am heading to Payson, but I will call you tomorrow.

Tiffy Ann said...

She is so cute. I think it is so funny when kids try to 'feed' their babies. My girls have done that too.
I just read Chellese's blog and I think it is cool that you guys are going to do pics. I haven't had Tyda's taken yet, so you should let me know how much and when you could take my girls' pic. I would totally love that.

Missy said...

That's so cute! That's how Cambree says Computer and Remember. We need to get these two together!
You're good to write this stuff down! I need to be better!

Katy said...

Lola is so funny!! I love her kids...Ellie tried to tell me once that she was going to be a daddy when she grew up. I tried to tell her that mommies get to have babies in their tummies, and then they get to feed them. She said, "Whatever mom. Dad and I feed our babies all the time." Come to find out Dan and Ellie were "nursing" their babies. She's going to be one confused little girl!!

What are you doing Friday? I know, you're probably going out of town, but if not call me. Let's hang out.

brookiebaby said...

I'm so glad that I'm pregnant, or reading your posts about your adorable kids would melt my heart! :) Seriously, you have such cute kids. I think I said this before, but baby Ray looks a lot like my brother's little boy. They both have those big beautiful eyes! :) I love the comment that Lola made about Jesus in the tub. You know that they remember more about pre-earth life than we think they do... :) So sweet!

Susanna said...

Lola is the cutest girl ever! I love reading your posts about her cute personality, she is such a character! I wish that I would have written down more of Kennady's mispronunciations when she was Lola's age. It's crazy how quickly you forget little things like that. What a cutie!

Clark and Kristen Daniels said...

Lola is too cute....I can't believe how big she is. Yea we need to double one night and go to dinner or something. I would LOVE that! Give me a call 8018641590

Lydia said...

My bums cackin. I love it! That is awesome!

::dallas:: said...

cute lil lola... oh how she has grown...

i have a cannon rebel xti...

Chellese said...

hola carrie. We love you.

Chellese said...

Janelle Jensen just put a shout out on her blog so I guess this means we should finalize our pricing for mini-sessions, etc. Would you also mind editing the other pics of Brody so we can burn a disk for Janelle this week? XOXO.

Rachel said...

what a hoot! Ican'tbelieve how big she is! Your kids are so dang cute!

I'm glad we can keep in touch! You guys were awesome neighbors. We miss you!

The Jones Family said...

Hey cute family!! We need to get together sometime.

Robyn said...

I read this post awhile ago, and it cracked me up. The way you tell your kids' stories makes them sound so funny. I love it.

You guys are lucky you get to listen to Dave, we can't pick up the LA station that he's on here! But yes the book is awesome, I'm excited for you to read it!

Katy said...

So, I'm sorry...school has started and I've gone into bad friend mode!! Let me know if you are busy on Friday, I'm going to be up in that direction (I have to buy the rest of my books). Maybe we could do lunch or something...

I'll call you tomorrow.

Brandi said...

Hey there! I was glad to stumble onto your blog from someone else's that we both know, I can't remember who though. I finally started a blog. Thanks for posting the cute things that Lola says. I was laughing so hard- best medicine ever! I really need to write down what EJ says more often like my mom is always telling me to. Jared farted and it was terrible. EJ didn't realize this and was climbing up on the couch to get to Jared, he finally realized something stunk and said : Stinky Poopy Daddy!
Having kids their age talk is always great, cuz they just say it like it is!