Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Waaay Behind!

Tony stuck Ray in the laundry basket and he fit in their perfectly, he could sit up in there all by himself and he looked soooo grown up. I love what he is doing with his arm in the first pic, and I love his little expression and the way he is kind of leaning back on his arm in the second one like he is just chillin.

I threw this one in because I really love these two, even if they aren't smiling!
Tony and I took a trip to Lowe's the other day and didn't take the diaper bag (Big Mistake) it was just going to be a quick trip. Well, baby Ray as you can see had a major blowout. It was pretty funny to watch Tony and I trying to find something to clean us up with. Tony found some little plastic bags that are meant to put bolts and screws and what not in, and used them as pooper-scoopers, then Baby Ray and I hit up the Lady's room and I piled a bunch of those nasty scratchy paper towels between us and we headed out to the car. We made baby ray ride home on the pile of paper towels and a Lowe's bag, pretty sweet!


Take note of Lola's sweet "shoe" it's part of my photo shop software box. I walked in the room and she was walking around all dainty-like, it was too cute! Where does she come up with this stuff, seriously?
This is Lola's cute face painting she had done a few weeks ago at a carnival by our house. It was all she wanted to do, so we waited in line for at least an hour and about five minutes after she had it done, she spilled water all over her face and completely ruined it, at least I got a picture!

So, this little experience was priceless, I wish I would have caught it on tape. I was headed outside to see Tony, he was painting some frames in the back yard. I was holding baby Ray outward on my hip, and Lola was following beside me. Right before I got to the back door of our house to head outside I started to hear/feel Ray's little belly rumble and then I heard a big splat! So I looked down at the tile floor and didn't see anything, now here's the kicker; I look down at Lola and she had the most shocked and disgusted look on her face, she looked like she was about to cry. Baby Ray had spit up completely on her, right on her forehead, hence the splatting sound. I felt so bad, but I couldn't stop laughing, her facial expression spoke a thousand words. She just kept saying, "That gross, baby Ray! Don't do again!" I should have taken the video before I cleaned her off, so you could get the full effect, curdled milk, Yuck! P.S. Don't mind the candy stuck in Lola's teeth, I had to give her something to take her mind off the yuckiness! (I know this isn't a word, but it works!)

A few weeks ago my good friend Shanna called me to ask how I made Lola's tutu and I was trying to explain it over the phone, when she didn't get the picture I told her I would take some pictures and e-mail them to her. I then decided it would be easier for me to just video tape it for her. I make myself laugh watching this, why was I thinking that I could video tape myself making a tutu? I need two hands, and for this I needed THREE! P.S. Please ignore that your watching this through the legs of my Christmas pajamas, it's all about comfort, right? I just know that all of out there are going to be making adorable tutu's now that you got this sweet demo on how to make them, ta hee he hee!

9 comments:

Tiffy Ann said...

Your so funny. I love that video of the demo. All the pics are so cute and the video of Lola is awesome.
It was good to see you this weekend. Hope you have a great day!

carrie said...

I don't know what is up with my Blog, it's all whacked out! I hope I get fix it soon! Sorry!

Katy said...

I was worried because the first couple of times I visited your blog all I could see were the pictures...but it seems to be fixed now...

I loved the the story about Lola and Ray's spit up, I was seriously laughing out loud. I loved the video the most, especially when she was telling you to "feed him". Doesn't she know that is where he got his ammunition the first time?

Angie said...

The whole poo story is like birth control for my kids....thanks for making them think.

Kristal said...

Hahaha....this post made me laugh. Lola sounds like a really funny girl. Ray is an "explosion" of cuteness (wink, wink)!!

*/ Jillian said...

carrie,
hey its jillian! How are you guys? I talked to Tony for a sec. when he was working on Clay and Sallys house. I saw on Kristins blog that you guys are going to Marysvale for the 24th! It will be fun to see ya. send me your e-mail and I can add you to our blog myhansenfamily@gmail.com

Andy, Suzette,Addie,Jack said...

ha ha just reading the "puke" story makes me laugh all over again. We would LOVE you guys to come visit the "ZOO", Seriously anytime. We need to plan a day to go to the park and have a picnic. The girls would have a blast!

MC Lewis said...

Nice job Carrie! That was such a cute tutu! I may just have to make one as well.

Brandi Beaver said...

Great demo of the tutus! I had to scroll down so I could find a picture of a finished one. What do you make them out of? Jade would LOVE one.
P.S. I've been reading your blog for a while now. I hope that's OK.