Thursday, July 17, 2008

Good Times!

Happy Birthday Tony! His Birthday was Monday the 14th, we didn't do anything really fun, we went shopping! which Tony said he will never do again, it was his idea to go get some new things, but I think he got a little taste of why I don't like to take the kids shopping with me. It took us all day to get a few shirts and a few pairs of shoes. Between spilled food, diaper changes, feedings, and lots of chasing Lola, it made for a really long day. It ended with a slice of Winger's asphalt pie, so that was good. We sure do love you Daddy/Tone!

Sparklers are a big hit with Lola this year, she wants to do several each night before bedtime.
Tony loves doing tricks with the kids, we should put him in the Circus!

Lola always wants a turn too, she is getting a little big for this trick!

Cherry Hill

This past weekend we had a family reunion at Cherry hill water park, it was so fun. A little pricey, but it was worth it. Lola loved the slides and we pretty much had to drag her out of each activity in the park. Ray spent most of his time there asleep, which was nice, this allowed Tony and I to have some fun on the slides too! Lola was soo sweet, everytime while we were waiting in line to go down a slide, she would say, "This be fun!" and the whole way down she would scream, "WHEE!" She was also full of hugs and kisses which is always fun. We were sad, it was also Tony's family reunion the same day. We stopped off and had breakfast with them on our way up, it was so good as always, but we were sad, we heard we missed out on some sweet games.

This was right before we left the park, baby Ray was being so cute. He kept trying to grab his feet and put them in his mouth, I didn't post a picture, but he had scratches all over his legs, from trying so hard to get them. He has the sweetest squeals, I love it!

We couldn't get any pictures of Lola, she never stopped moving. She was pretty excited about this koolaid squeeze-it, this was a first for her, she kept saying, "mom, this good!" It was good for me too because it is clear.
Sleepy boy!


This was on Tony's Birthday too, I have tried everything to get this kid to laugh, and he would only give me a smidge of a giggle, so this was really fun to hear. I caught it after a while so it had died down quite a bit, but still really worth it. I am excited that it was Lola who got him to laugh,
I hope they will always be good friends, and make eachother laugh like this, it is a good sound for sure!

6 comments:

Tiffy Ann said...

That sounds like you have had quite some fun times lately. Happy late Birthday to Tony! I loved the video of Ray laughing. That is one of my favorite sounds--a baby laughing.

Susanna said...

That is so cute! I love little baby squeals and giggles:) Happy Birthday Tony!

Katy said...

Happy (late) Birthday Tony! I love baby Ray's eyes in that picture, they are beautiful!! Speaking of pictures, I need to set up a time for you to take Ellie's. I'll call you this weekend sometime.

youngfam said...

Happy birthday tone!

Chellese said...

Hey, Carrie, thank you for calling me this morning. You really are so nice to offer your discount to me and to Holly! I'm glad you're my sister. You got some rockin deals.
Let's make a goal to get our blog all "pimped out" next week with all of our pictures. The girl who needs her bridals wants to do them at 7:00 p.m. on the 23rd. Will you be available? Love you and love the Ray pic on the pink towel.

Andy, Suzette,Addie,Jack said...

I didn't know that you guys went to cherry Hill. We just went this last weekend. My family and a few friends go every year. We camp for a few days and then swim all day Saturday. Next year you guys should camp with us. Baby Ray is so stinking cute!! LOve that little boy.