Saturday, April 19, 2008





this one cracks me up, too funny!


Ray looks like he needs to take care of some business.



shaken her groove thang!






I took Lola and Ray to have their pictures taken One week before Lola turned two, and Ray was three weeks old. I just got the pictures back Yesterday and I can't wait to get them framed. I have had these cute frames Tony made me two years ago that have been empty, sitting in their room, he will probably fall over when he sees I actually put pictures in them. I will have to take a picture of their room, it isn't finished yet, but it is looking quite cute.

5 comments:

::dallas:: said...

oh my goodness I almost died when i saw these beautiful pictures!! how much fun are these 2 adorable kiddos!! I totally forgot to send out the photoshop... I will do it tomorrow! It is awesome! you will love it!

MC Lewis said...

Lola has grown up!!! Oh my gosh and that boy of yours. How fun and cute. I love the pictures!! My sister is very into photoshop, I need to learn it to. Next time we are in Utah I need to come and visit you!! Oh by the way I had my little girl!

The Airharts said...

I can not beleive how cute these pictures are! Who took these great pics...I guess it helps to have such cute kids!

Missy said...

Weird!! So I went to Peekaboo photos and saw that cute little girl's pictures and it was Lola!! I thought they were DARLING!!! So fun! I'm gonna have to copy!

Olayan/DeGrey said...

Me and Krystee are admiring your 2 adorable kids. we need to go to the pool. like tomorrow! call me! I love you :)