Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Lola's new LOVE........the Bouncy chair!


So this is Lola taking a snooze with her baby doll Claire. She is clearly too big for the bouncy chair, she is almost touching the ground. She loves it sooo much she will eat sleep and watch her favorite shows completly content. I guess she is our little bouncy chair potatoe. She has never napped so good as she does in the bouncy chair. She will nap three to four hours in that thing, maybe she is reverting back to babyhood, who knows?

5 comments:

The Airharts said...

Carrie-I had no Idea that you had a blog! I am so happy that now we can keep in touch better!!! Yeah!

The Kolste Family said...

Carrie! How are you? How did you find my blog? Im glad you did. Your kids are so cute! We really should get together since we are pretty close. I am only in Mapleton.

Laura said...

Lola is so grown up! How cute is Ray? I mean seriously. It makes me baby hungry to look at those pictures. You guys have the cutest kids ever! How is everything going? I can't believe it has been so long since we talked. We aure miss you guys!!!

The Knudsen Family said...

Carrie, I am so glad that you commented on my blog. I love to hear from people. Your family is soo cute. The studio pictures you had done are adorable. I don't know if I will go to the reunion. I hadn't heard anything about it until you comment so we will have to see. It sounds like you and Tony are doing well. Definetly lets stay in touch. That is one nice thing about these blogs it makes it a little easier to do that. Thanks again for commenting. I was so happy to hear from you. Tell Tony HI from me.
Kelly

The Airharts said...

You cant change it without re-doing all your links and pictures down the side. It sucks-sorry, i wish I had better info for you.