Saturday, October 2, 2010

For sale!

For Sale! My Sister is selling this cute Navy twin bed with trundle, it is practacally brand new (she just switched to bunkbeds so she could cram all three kids into one room), she bought it for $500 and is selling it for $200. the picture doesn't do it justice, it has bead board and is super cute, so if you are interested Call her (Chellese) @ 212-569-1024 or e-mail her @ chellesebunker@yahoo.com Thanks! She is also selling this cute mirror. the frame is 19 & 3/4 square by 2 inches and has a 8x8 inset mirror with some paint it would look brand new. she is selling it for $15.oo. I want both of them, but my house is way too small, darn!


1 comment:

The Tophams said...

Super cute stuff, wish I had room too! I'm glad things are looking up for your little Ray, we'll keep you in our prayers. I hate when kids are sick!