Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Ice Cream Anyone?

Whoa, where did this Summer go?
I can't believe it has taken me this long to post! I kind of need a break from the computer, every now and then. Does anyone else feel like you get sucked into blogging or facebook and then your whole day is gone and you feel like crap, or is it just me? Please say it's not just me! Anyway, these pictures are from a couple of months ago, but I didn't want to leave them out. I took a bunch more, Ray was a complete mess by the end, it was really funny.
Posted by Picasa

11 comments:

Kit said...

YES!! Amen to the whole sucking my life away with the whole computer thing. I have been terrible with keeping up on everybody's blog, so I am glad that you haven't been posting tons. I want to keep up on my blog, because it is the only scrapbook my kiddos will have, but sometimes I feel like it is a waste of time! GOt to limit myself for sure.

Kit said...

Oh yeah, and I LOVE these pictures! Hopefully you will be up to taking some photos when the new babe comes for us :)

Jocelyn said...

cute kiddos!
I am sad summer is at an end...
we too ate our share of ice-cream ;)

KrisJ said...

SO CUTE!!

jamie @ [kreyv] said...

I can't believe how big Ray is! It's crazy how fast the summer has gone by. I don't even think we had a real summer in Wisconsin!

Bearden Family said...

Hey Carrie,
I was thinking of you yesterday... I hope you had a great Birthday!!!

Susanna said...

Thanks Carrie! Super cute pictures, it makes me want to go chase down the ice cream man..Judging by Ray's big cheese, I want what he's having:)

Tara Hoppie said...

Love it! So glad to see you posting again!

Erin said...

I don't know how i missed this post but those kids are soooo cute. I know exactly how you feel about getting sucked into the computer then feeling terrible. I hate when I do it.

Chellese said...

Okay, Carrie, it's time to update.

*/ Jillian said...

oh my gosh I cant believe how much ray is starting to look like lola! I swear just over night. What fun little personalities it seems like they have!