Thursday, April 9, 2009

Ray had a Birthday Shout Hooray!

We didn't do much for Ray's 1st Birthday Just had some Family
over for food, cake and Ice cream. (Thanks for coming!) Poor Ray
had the worst cold and his little nose was so raw from all the wiping.
(He still has this over a month later, what is up with that!?)

He was totally different then his sister when it came to digging into
the cake, he didn't hardly eat a thing if it weren't for his cousins
and Lola I don't know if he would have even touched it, which is strange
because he gets into everything! Lola was a huge mess on her first
Birthday and we actually had to remove her from Ray's cake because
she couldn't keep her hands off of it.

It sure has been fun to see this little boys personality come out. He makes the
cutest little sounds, he is always jabbering. He has been able to do the
motorboat-thing with his mouth since the day he was born (seriously!)
and he does it all the time, especially while pushing things around.

He still isn't walking but I am happy about that, he is way more into things that he
shouldn't be into than Lola was (Like the toilet and anything poisonous or dangerous,
I think "Danger" should be his middle name) he is always into something.

He loves to help me unload the dishwasher, it's so funny because he really gets mad
if I don't take the dishes from him he doesn't want me to get them out on my own.
He really has a mind of his own, he knows what he wants and he lets you know it.

He is still such a cuddly boy and I love that. He also has a tender heart, he gets his feelings
hurt so easy, but it is the cutest thing to see his little lips curl under and see his eyes water.
I love this boy so much!

His Daddy is seriously Crazy about him, he thinks he is the cutest baby ever and would
like it if the rest of our kids were just like him. (I think he feels pretty cool that he got a boy
that he can teach all his manly stuff to)

Happy Birthday baby Chuggies! We are so blessed to have you in our family and we love you A-LOT!

P.S. His favorite present was his Little Elmo airplane (Thanks G-ma and G-pa Goulding!) he rides
it like a champion!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Tiffy Ann said...

How fun. That is too bad that he was sick though. Does he have curly hair? Happy Birthday Ray!!

The Tophams said...

He is so cute! I love when their personalities start to shine through! I wish you could freeze them for a while, cuz they're so funny and cute! I love his curly hair! Both of your GAP Baby model kids are so dang cute!

MC Lewis said...

I love the cake you made for him!!!