Thursday, August 7, 2008

Parkin it up!

Ok, so trying to get pictures of Lola at the park was no easy feat. I was literally running after her to get them, but I think I got some cute ones. The coloring isn't very good because the red slide was reflecting onto her pale skin. I love the summer!
She was running the entire time, I love this age, when they can really enjoy themselves.
I thought this one was funny, she was talking to herself, trying to climb up the ladder. she almost fell off every time, scarey!
Cheesin the best way she knows how.
I Love this one, it's my favorite.
She was flying down the slide, she caught some wicked air a couple of times.
I feel bad I don't take as many pitures of Ray, but it seems like they always look the same. He's always just sitting there with his cute little face. I promise Ray, I love you just as much as Lola.

12 comments:

Katy said...

Lola has the best grin...I love it!!

I could do Monday or Wednesday whenever, but I have a doctor's appointment Tuesday morning...I'm so excited!! YAY!!

I'm all for doing something fun too, I've got two weeks with nothing to do!! :)

brookiebaby said...

How can I make sure that my little guy is as cute as your kids? :) Can you specially order them that way?? :) Seriously, they are sooo adorable! I love Lola's cheeks! :) Thanks for your comment on my page. :)
Take care!

*Brett and Lacey* said...

Hey Carrie it's Lacey Morris. Hope you don't mind me looking at your blog. Your kids are just too cute! What kind of camera do you have? Those pictures turned out so great, even if you did have to run to get them.

Brook said...

You have the cutest kids! Lola is so photogenic!

Susanna said...

Lola has the cutest cheese ever! And baby Ray looks like he's such a mellow little guy, I love his expression, it never gets old:)

jamie @ [kreyv] said...

SO adorable!!! I love the black and white pics!

Chellese said...

Cute cute cute. What did you do to Lola's eyes in the b & w? They are super sparkly, just like I like.

Angie said...

the pictures of the kids are so awesome! My favorite was the black and white close up of lola. Too Cute!!!

Unknown said...

Carrie those pictures are so STINKING cute!!! I LOVE the black and white one of Lola, so cute did you photo shop it??? so cute!!!

carrie said...

Yeah, I used a photoshop Lightroom.

Kit said...

Cute pics. Let's meet up and go to some parks together. I loved seeing you guys the other night! Lola cracks me up, and that Ray is quite possibly the cutest babe in creation! We are taking off for a week, but will be back the 23rd, so let's hang. I want to see your place.

MC Lewis said...

Carrie, so I was thinking that we should get together with Dallas, Shanna, and Brakell and go camping or something. Remember we all said we were going to get together a year after school, but of course we didnt. I think it would be so much fun!!!