Friday, May 2, 2008

Marysvale sooooooo fun!

We spent last weekend in Marysvale with Tony's family, we had such a great time. It is one of the only places I have been where you really feel like you can relax, it is such a cute little town. Thanks Dick and Jane for the fun time! Yep, that's my boy! He was trying to do a doughnut and tipped it over. I'm glad he got all of his CRAZY driving out before he took me for a ride- YIKES! And I'm glad he still has all his limbs!
This is Lola and cousin Jesse outside of the Big Rock Candy Mountain restaurant. (Yummy!) They are roaring like a big bear.

Grandma Jane and Grandpa Dick Bought Lola this sweet Dora fishing pole, so we decided to let her try it out, it didn't go over so well. She kept throwing her pole into the stream, oh well!


2 comments:

::dallas:: said...

what a cute cute family! You look great! its weird to think you have 2 babies! and they are both adorable!!

Aimee said...

You have the cutest little family Carrie! I will probably tell you that in every comment, but I can't get over how cute your kids are. And I LOVE your hair!! You are still as pretty as ever!