Friday, April 25, 2008

Sweet Little Prayer!

Yesterday I made myself a milkshake, I asked Lola if she wanted a bite she said, "No, Pray!" I asked her if she wanted to say it and she said "yes!" and proceeded to say her prayer, "Daddy be safe, and mommy,hodo,hudda,Chellese,hodo,hudda,house.............Amen." I thought it was so cute, I haven't had her say the prayer before, so I was suprised that she didn't want any help. I guess we can never underestimate these little people. I didn't even think about blessing the Milkshake, I know it isn't good for me, so I can't really bless that it will make me healthy and strong, but I can be thankful for it cuz it is so stinking good! I love you Lola!

4 comments:

youngfam said...

So sweet! I love when kids pray. Stockton throws a fit when i try to get him to fold his arms... oh well. How fun that you went to the tulip festival! Poor flowers is this crazy weather :)

The Kolste Family said...

Hey there! I am pretty sure I will just be around this week. I get together with some gals for a play group on Tuesday mornings. We are going to a park in Orem tomorrow. YOu are welcome to come if you feel like driving down. Let me know....Otherwise, we can just plan something on a different day.

Susanna said...

Congrat's on the new baby boy! He's so cute! Kennady says the funniest prayers too, my favorite was,"Thank you for Mom, she makes the best food except for Macoroni and Cheese because she puts peas and carrots in it, Grandma's is better because she doesn't put any vegtables in it..." Kids are so funny. I'm sure you are proud, you have some cute kids!

Sara said...

Carrie! I just stumbled onto your blog and I don't think I have even seen you since the Manti Temple when we got married. And now you have 2 way cute kids! I loved looking at those pictures--they are so cute! Good job. It's good to see your little fam, and it sounds like you guys are doing well.