Saturday, April 19, 2008

This was Lola meeting Baby Ray, she was so cute, she kept petting his hair, and saying "soft" and she kept saying, "tiny baby". Lola has such a sweet, unsure look on her face. There is nothing like a new baby, melts my heart. I had a cold, so I had to wear a mask, I started coughing the second we got in the car to go the the Hospital, bad timing huh.
This was the first time I saw him, he was about six hours old. he swallowed fluid and was having a hard time breathing so the nurses had to take him away. Lola did the same thing, I must have sugar fluids or something! Does'nt he look like Lola?


This is Ray when he was only four days old, don't you just want to pinch his cheeks?!

I had to throw these pictures in, this is what lola looks like more often than not. There is just something so sweet about this crazy hair, not-fixed-up-look that I love.

They are sooooo sweet!
Lola takes such good care of her baby, she copies everything I do with baby Ray, from diaper changes to nursing, if you can imagine, it's pretty cute. sometimes her baby Claire makes more work for mom because, she has to go everywhere with us and all the loading and unloading of her accessories, it makes me feel like I have three babies. I guess it's good preperation for me since I'm not on any birth control, ahhhh! knock on wood!!!!!
This was lola's second birthday, she was so excited, she helped me blow up balloons and decorate. her favorite presents were; her babydoll and accessories from grandma jane, and the carmel popcorn grandma Lana made for her. Thanks for coming!







No comments: