Wednesday, March 3, 2010

One week!

A BIG THANKS to my Sister Chellese (cbcg photography) for taking these for me. If you need pictures give her a call at (801)822-9999 she is awesome!
CarversleepingBWcopyweb This picture cracks me up. Tony always does squishy faces to our kids, so I love that Carver is doing it to himself at only one week!
Carver2BWcopyweb
carrie&carvercopyweb
Three for three - Looks like baby #3 is blue-eyed as well. I should have married a black guy- just kidding Tony! I love you!
-Read Carvers birth story below.

12 comments:

Missy said...

So cute! I love how he's squishing his cheeks!

Tiffy Ann said...

Oh my he is seriously so precious. I love them. Chellese does such good work!

Unknown said...

So cute! He is so dang cute just like your other kiddos! Love the picture of him squishing his face!

Kristal said...

You seriously make the cutest babies ever!! He is so handsome! The pictures are so beautiful. I'm so glad things went well. Funny that you had him on your due date. I don't think that happens too often. Congratulations!

Susanna said...

Wow! Another adorable boy!! He's so cute, Tony and Carrie! Congratulations :)

Matt, Meggan & Ty said...

He looks just like your other kids! Wow that's pretty amazing. I've never seen a set of three kids look so similar! Good job mamma!

Jessica said...

Awe! He is super cute!

::dallas:: said...

adorable!! i think he looks like lola!! and i have to agree you guys do make the cutest babies!! dont stop! :0)

The Jones Family said...

He is darling...Congrats!!

Rachel said...

Oh Gosh! These are so cute! What a handsome little guy! Congrats!

Katy said...

Carrie!! He is SO cute!! I love the pictures. Our boys will have to be friends, I can't believe they are only a day apart...crazy!!

Doug and Laura said...

Congrats on baby 3!