Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Lola said-

I was pouring Lola a Bowl of cereal and she said, "Mom, now put the milk on it and that will be the finishing touches!"

I was helping Lola in the bathroom and I heard Ray shouting from the Living room, "Ray poop! Ray poop!" so I walk out and find him with his Jammie pants around his ankles and his poopy diaper off and all tangled up in his pants. Poop was smeared down his legs and all over his hands, sick! I started cleaning him up and Lola walks in and says, "This is a very messy situation!"

Lola- "Mom, I made a Patter-rhen"
me- "It's pattern!"
Lola- "Patter-rhen"
me- "No, It's PAT-TERN!, PAT-TERN!"
Lola (Mumbling under her breath) "I'm saying it right, I said it right!"
me- "what did you say?"
Lola- "I'm right!"
She is very sure of herself!

I was driving and talking to Tony on the phone, and Lola said, "Mom talking on the phone while your driving is dangerous, it's a safety violation!" I said, "I know, who taught you that? She is spending way too much time on the computer (playhouse Disney)

Lola, I don't know how we ever survived with out you, you sure are a funny little girl, we love you!

4 comments:

Miki said...

So funny! I wish we lived closer, I think Addy and Lola could really have some fun play dates. And, my oh my, that baby is GORGEOUS! Congrats.

Kristal said...

Lola cracks me up. I wish we lived closer too to have some fun play dates. Hope you are adjusting well to 3 kiddos.

nicole said...

Your baby is so cute!! congrats!! Your Lola is hilarious:) Kids are so funny!! I hope all is well

Sara said...

Carrie, I love reading your blog! It always makes me laugh hearing the things your kids say and do. And congrats on baby Carver. He looks a lot like the other two. So cute!