Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Graduation Dinner

Just a few pictures from the Dinner. These are some of Tony's school buddies, I'm so glad he has good friends to study with and to hang out with him at school! I got to know their wives too, and I hope we will always be friends (keep in touch), I really love them! I can't believe that School is over for Tony, it really flew by, and life just keeps getting better for us. Tony has made this Pharmacy School thing seem like a piece of cake, he hardly ever showed that he was stressed and he did so well, while at same time he continued to fix up this old house and makes it more beautiful every weekend! I am really luck to have him in my life, and I am excited for him to have a schedule and be home more often and to spend time with him. I am so proud of all he has accomplished while we have been together, he is one of the most talented people I know, he REALLY can do ANYTHING! I LOVE YOU TONE x infinity +1!

5 comments:

Karl & Leslie said...

Congrats! That is so awesome! I can't wait for that day! It will come:)

MC Lewis said...

Awesome! I cant wait for Mark to be done at the end of July.

Hawk Family said...

Congratulations!! That is a great accomplishment. Your family is so cute and the kids are growing so fast.

Katy said...

Not to take away from Tony's party...but you looked HOT!!

Blackwell said...

Hey you! That is so awesome your husband is done with school, I am so jealous. Bryan is just starting law school in two weeks...blah! So I went to high school with Jocelyn, I just saw that picture of you and her. Her husband must have graduated with yours!