Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Here is what happens at my house when you leave to go Grocery shopping!

I left to Walmart for about an hour and came home to this! Tony completely gutted our bathroom. It has been a dusty mess around here for the last couple of weeks and our bathroom situation has been pretty interesing to say the least. We have a towel for a door (No privacy) and we don't have any knobs on the tub so we have to us a wrench to turn the water on and off, it is pretty sweet. Tony just put in our new tub last Friday, it is a deeper soaking tub and it has been really nice, I can't wait until it is all the way done, it is hard to live like this with kids. I love that I have a talented motivated husband to do this kind of stuff, it really has been fun fixing up this very very old house!


1 comment:

Tiffy Ann said...

How fun. At least there is something to look forward to with all the mess!