Thursday, February 5, 2009

Imagination!

These pictures are old (oct) this is when Lola's imagination started to show. She used her leftover star stickers background and made herself a crown.
Just stick it on.......
and wa-la it's a crown!
Pose like a princess,

and give a sweet smile and your a recycled princess!

Lola has had quite a large imagination lately, she pretends anything is her friend or cousin or anyone that she knows(crayons, pieces of paper or plastic, bags, etc.) She makes up songs and sings them all day long, she loves to have pretend conversations on the phone, and If you didn't know she was pretending you would really think someone was on the line with her- she is that good!(Scary) Well, today she went to the bathroom and when I went in to wipe her bum she said, "that's not my family!" I said, "what?" she replied, "that's not my family, that's poop!" (as she flushed and pointed to the toilet)So there you have it, we are not poop! I'm glad she doesn't resort to pretending her poop is us, phew! I can't wait to see what things she will come up with over the next few years. I hope that I can remember most of them.

12 comments:

KrisJ said...

She is a hoot! And just darling! You just gotta write these things down.. thats what I use the blog for I consider it my geneology!

Lydia said...

She is so awesome. I'm glad that you share her with all of us!!!

The Colvins said...

Your Lola is such a cutie and funny too!

Kit said...

Hilarious! She has such a fun little personality!
K we are having you guys over for dinner next week. What is a good night for you guys. We will be out of town for the weekend and Tuesday nights aren't good, but M, W, TH would work. What about for you guys?? We REALLY want to see/hang out with you guys.

De'dy Meng said...

She is so cute! It sounds l like she keeps you on your toes.

Doug and Laura said...

That story is awesome. All my girls do is poo. Love your pics.

Olayan/DeGrey said...

She is so cute and sweet!!! I would like to let you know that hannah added her to her best friend list... that is quite an accomplishment. thanks for my hair I La La Love it!!!

Kit said...

Oh My goodness!! I am so sorry. We have been in STG for the Parade of Homes and just got back in town. My mother in law's internet was down and we just barely got home. I thought that we would be back SUnday, because I forgot today was a holiday...so sorry. I swear my brain is in school with Shawn! :) DOes Wed or Thurs work for you guys??

Robyn said...

Everytime I stop by your blog, you always have some darling picture of your kids or hillarious story about Lola that just cracks me up. I love the post below this one, that kids has some serious personality!

brookiebaby said...

Lola is so sassy! I LOVE her cute little personality! I wonder if she will do funny things when she gets older like answer boys to dances by making them go on scavenger hunts with polaroid pictures of them pretending to celebrate all of the holidays in the year, but really they are taken upstairs of an old flower shop??? Just a random scenario I thought up! :) Ha ha!!
Hey, I'm thinking about bringing Cooper up to get his blessing outfit and maybe get pictures done in a few weeks. I LOVE your photography blog. How much do you charge??? You guys do such great work!

Heather said...

Hello!!!!!!!!! Your family is sooooooooooo beautiful! It's so fun to see what you have been up to. Please, keep in touch :)

Tara Hoppie said...

I think Lola is so stinkin' cute! You are one lucky mommy. I didn't know you had a baby boy. You must not bring him to the Legacy center with you. He is adoreable!

I'm glad you found my blog. Now we can keep getting to know each other better. I can't wait to show your blog to Nyah.