Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Cheese-ball!

I have never been one for hats or scarfs, not because I don't think they are cute, but because I feel weird wearing them. This year I bought myself a few, and I'm debating on keeping them. Today I had Lola model them- she feels comfortable in anything (or nothing for that matter!) I think they are really cute-especially on her! Should I keep them? You can't see the hat very well, but it has two big buttons in the front and I love buttons. Anyway-I was messing around with photo shop and I think this picture is cute-kinda funky colors.

Tony taught Lola how to wink (she can't really do it, as you can see, she just kinda turns to the side and closes both eyes, pretty tricky!) and make a clicking sound when she does it, it cracks me up every time. She looks pretty funny doing it.

This is Lola's Halloween costume I made her (this is the only thing that I have sewn start to finish) last year, I have had it stored under our bed because it is too small, and it's not really a regular day to day get-up. Well, Lola has this amazing way of finding everything I don't want her to (can't wait till Christmas-no surprises!) and she found this and put it on and immediately started to shake her booty, I don't know why but I never get tired of her doing this, there is something so cute about her little round body shaken like crazy.

8 comments:

Lydia said...

I love hats and scarfs. She looks adorable. I vote keep.

I love how she is winking before you even ask her to. Cute cute.

Chellese said...

Those two videos are too funny. I especially love when she's shaking it and whipping the purse around. Priceless.

Thanks for the jokes, Carrie. I love that you went back to pick it up.

Is that the 70s action on the photo?

Chellese said...

Yeah, I really like it.

Tiffy Ann said...

Those videos are so funny. She is a little cutie. The hat is cute as well.

Missy said...

She's so dang cute! And I say keep them!! Even though I feel silly wearing them too!

Kit said...

Definitely keep! ILOVE hats and scarfs. Those videos are amazing. What a cutie Lola is.

Brandi said...

I think they are totally stylin this time of year, start to wear em and they will grow on you! KEEP EM! FYI- I am doing a bag giveaway, check my blog.

Andy, Suzette,Addie,Jack said...

Oh what a silly girl! I say keep the hat and scarf. I it so freaking cold this year that I have thought about buying some too and I am not a scarf hat girl either.