Monday, May 5, 2008

Messy-face girl!

This morning I went into the kitchen to pour myself a bowl of cereal and decided to pay a couple of bills, and I noticed that Lola was being way too quiet. I went into her room and this is what I found. She had baby powder all over herself! When I asked her in an angry voice, "what are you doing?!" she said in her oh-no I'm in trouble voice, "Bum hurts!" She uses this line all too often. I love you my little bearded Lola lady!
Trying to escape? Don't even think about it Sista!

Baby powder tracks.
Yesterday after church I decided to make some sugar cookies, Lola always has to help me with whatever it is that I am doing, so I got her a chair and put it right next to me. While I was frosting them, Lola wanted a taste, I put a little frosting on the side of the bowl so she wouldn't stick her hand down in the bowl. She took a couple polite little swipes with her finger and one second later she quickly reached her hand into the bowl and grabbed a handful of pink frosting and quickly shoved it in her mouth. I tried to get a picture of her but she thought I was going to wipe her hands off, so she was trying her best not to turn my way, so all that is left is a greasy face and a couple of shiney hands. I never end up letting her "help"for very long cuz she usually pulls stuff like this and gets in trouble. What a stinker!

12 comments:

Tiffy Ann said...

Hi Crazy Carrie!!! I think that both of your kids look just like Byrds. Wish I could have seen you this weekend, it's always good to run into you.

Chellese said...

I'm loving the baby powder face. Yes, too quiet = trouble.

MC Lewis said...

You look so good for just having a baby. I tried on my swimming suit yesterday...AHH!! I need to hurry and lose more weight. I think your two babies look alike. SO Cute!

Unknown said...

Carrie I am so glad you started blogging! Lola looks so big and grown up she is so cute. Little Ray is so cute too! Quiet is never a good thing at our house either! love you lots JoJo

Karl & Leslie said...

Hey Carrie
I'm so glad you found our blog. Lola is so cute and big I can't beleive she is two. and Rey is so cute. two kids it's crazy but lots of fun.Keep in touch. I'll add you to my blog.
Love Leslie

jenbulkley said...

Ok, this blogging thing has been the best thing since I dont know what. I tis so nice to catch up with long lost friends. You guys look like you are doing great! Did you take all those cute pictures of your little girl. You are talented! You kids are too cute!

Robyn said...

Okay so I commented on the wrong blog first, but I was saying I can't believe how big Lola is!! What a dolly! I would have thought she had dark hair after seeing her as a baby. What a cute little guy too! Lincoln was born on the 1st so they are only about a month apart. how fun! I'm glad you guys are doing so good and I'm glad we're back in touch. I love this blogging world.

Kit said...

Carr I am so glad that you found my comment on your old blog. You do need to delete that baby! Ok, so I am pretty much just read your entire blog, and you are the best! I hope we get to hang lots up there. I love all the cute pics of your kids. Little Ray is adorable! Who took all those old fashioned pics of Lola-So cute! Lola sounds like quite the little character!

Kristal said...

Hey Carrie! I'm so glad you left a comment on my blog. Lola is totally different. Her hair is so light. I love those pictures you had taken of them when Ray was only a few weeks old. They are AMAZING! Lola looked so stinkin' cute and what a little ham. She was totally posing just right. Ray is so cute too. He looks a lot like Lola did. It's good that Tony is almost done with school. What a relief! I'm glad you are doing well.

jamie @ [kreyv] said...

Okay, I actually commented on your old blog, then I realized you had this one! Your kids are so cute! I am so excited that you found me! Email me if you have time, I'd love to hear what you're up to. jamiejojoyal@hotmail.com

The Colvins said...

Gouldings! I found you on the Joy's Blog. You had another baby! Congrats. You have such a beautiful little family!

Pearson's said...

Carrie,
I loved running into you guys at the park the other day, and I am so glad that I found you blog. Lets keep in better touch. Your kids are so darn cute.