Saturday, April 19, 2008

Baby Ray is here! (he's been here a while!)


So we have a new addition to our family. Ray Anthony arrived on February 27th at 4:40a.m., he weighed 7lbs, 12oz, and was 20inches long. He was two weeks early. I was glad I didn't go to my due date he would have been huge! Now it is April and he is HUGE! at my six week check-up he weighed almost 12 pounds, so I am curious to see what he weighs at his 2 month check. He is super sweet, he looks alot like Lola did, so I loved him right away. Lola loved him right away too, but about a week later she wasn't so sure about this "baby Ray" person, she wanted to leave him everywhere we went, if we were leaving the house I would go to load her in the car first and she would say, "By baby ray!" and at the stores she says; "baby Ray, leave!" and is dissapointed when I put him in the car to come back home with us. She has warmed up to him though. She calls him "geeky baby" this is supposed to be "squeeky baby" because he makes lots of funny sounds. She also calls him "Farty bum" I'm sure you can figure that one out. I'll post the pictures in order so you can see how much he has grown.

No comments: