Monday, February 2, 2009

Where does she come up with these things?


Today I made Lola a cheese taco (her favorite lately) for lunch and as she sat down to the table to eat it she turned to me and said, "Your my life Care!" I had to have her repeat it to me several times, and sure enough that was what she said. I laughed then said, "Your my life too Lola, and I love you" Then she said, "I love your whole life in the whole wide world!" I love her! One more thing she said the other day that cracked me up- I was sharing some of my food with Lola and she wanted to sit on my lap, but I didn't want her to spill food all over me so I told her to sit in Rays chair, she sat down and said, "I don't want you to buckle me, I'll be too restricted!" This was another one I had to have her repeat several times, I have no idea where she learned that one. I think at this rate she is going to have a better vocabulary than me by age five- scary! A few more things that she says that are cute- "I'm too Tie-red" (tired)"I'm tursty" (Thirsty) "My Best" (purple's my best, Ray's my Best, your my best) I love it! She also has been saying things backwards and opposite like, "I can't pick up my room, it's too easy!" "It's too bright, turn the light on!" or when she is holding something and I want her to do something for me, she will say, "I can't do it, I have two hands!" She sure is full of it, but I wouldn't change her for anything!

10 comments:

MC Lewis said...

Carrie, I love the comments Lola says. I always laugh so hard. I cant wait for Lana to start talking enough to where I can hold up a conversation with her.

Susanna said...

She is so cute! I love her personality:)

Chellese said...

Yay for an update. I missed talking to you today Carrie.

Kristal said...

I'm so glad you posted again! I love reading about the wild and crazy things Lola does. She cracks me up!

*Brett and Lacey* said...

What a cutie that Lola is! The program that I use is memory mixer 2. And it is great, there are tons of websites where you can download more paper and elements all for free!

*Brett and Lacey* said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
*Brett and Lacey* said...

What a cutie that Lola is! The program that I use is memory mixer 2. And it is great, there are tons of websites where you can download more paper and elements all for free!

I & A said...

That cutie really does say some of the funniest things! I love it! I'm glad Ray is ok..that's scary when little kids are sick. We need to get together more. I only have 1 class this semester so I have too much time on my hands. Call me.

Andy, Suzette,Addie,Jack said...

Ha ha Lola seriously cracks me up. What a silly girl!!!

Unknown said...

Don't you just love the things they say! So good to hear an update haha I know how crazy life is!