Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Updating!

I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas!This last month has flown by for me. So much has happened , I will try to give a little summary of it all. This is the bath Foam Grandma and Grandpa Goulding gave Lola for Christmas, she loves it, she wants to take a bath several times a day (her skin is getting quite chappy!) Thanks Gouldings!
I love Rays kooky hair in this picture. He Just turned 10 months on the 27th and he is as sweet as ever. Some updates on him are: He loves to pull himself up and climb onto anything that he can, he especially loves the dishwasher, he cries every time I pull him away from it. He doesn't like to use his knees much, he slithers like a snake then slimes up stuff until he is on his feet (Talk about some serious upper body strength, the ladies are going to love him!) it's really funny. A few days ago I was taking a shower and when I got out I heard him crying, when I went to check on him he was standing at the coffee table with his head bobbing he was so tired but he didn't want to let go because his way of getting down is to fall, (He often bonks his head on the table) he REALLY needs to use those knees! He has two teeth on the bottom and he does some super cheesy grins. He nods his head yes and no. He started waving "Hi" like a little puppy dog, I don't really know how to explain it and he won't ever do it for me on camera, but it is so cute to me, he keeps his fingers together and bends his wrist up and down (sounds kinda femme) it reminds me of a little dogs paw when you ask a dog to shake your hand. Anyway, he is really cute!

Lola loves this stuff, I highly recommend it if you have a child that doesn't like to take baths, it also turns the bath water really green, kinda fun.

A Few weeks ago I gave Tony a Buzz and left him with a little Mohawk, don't they look like twins?

Side view, Rays is quite a bit longer. Last week at church a little boy in primary about 5 years old turned around and told me Ray needed a hair cut, I thought it was pretty funny, but I can't do it, I like his crazy hair too much!
The weekend after Thanksgiving I went to Roberts crafts because they were giving away free gifts to the first 100 customers, The gift was this snowman kit (minus the hat and mittens)Lola couldn't wait for it to snow so she could build a snowman. We built this the week of Christmas the snow wouldn't pack at all, so we just built a little pile and a tiny ball for a head. Lola was so cute, the whole time we were make it, she was giggling and kept saying, "This is gonna be fun!" and "I'm makin Frosty the snlowman" She says "Snow" but she adds an l sound, it's pretty cute!

Ray thought the snow was pretty fun too, I'm sure in a few months he will be playing right along with Lola. Lola has such a funny face in the background. Christmas update coming.................Soon!

12 comments:

Jessica said...

You look like such a fun mom! Your kids are super cute!

Chellese said...

I love the soapy-head pictures. And so good to see an update. Keep 'em coming.

Rachel said...

I LOVvvvvE your blog header!

Melinda said...

Your blog header is so cute! I love all the bubbles! Looks like fun and the mohawks and snowman! You guys seem to be up to lots of fun! Glad you are doing well:)

Andy, Suzette,Addie,Jack said...

Hey Thanks for your comments. My baby blog link is on the top right of my blog, you will have to check it out and see my 6mth prego belly ha ha. That bath foam stuff looks so fun!! I will have to get some for Addie. That snowman kit is so cute, dang I always miss the cool free stuff.

brookiebaby said...

Oh my gosh, the header picture of your blog looks like freaking abercrombie kids pictures! I had to show my mom...she's like they look like models!! So cute!!

KrisJ said...

Carrie! Hey girl how the heck are ya! I havent seen or talked to you in forever.. you might not even remember me..Kris Manley (Jeffers) anyways your kids are adorable!

The Tophams said...

Absolutely love the picture at the top of your blog! Cutest kids ever!

*/ Jillian said...

I'm glad you guys are having fun in the snow! What adorable kids, seriously they can't take a bad picture!

Kit said...

Holy COw Carrie...Shawn and i just opened your Christmas card (We were a little late getting the mail) and could not stop Gaping (yes gaping) at that adorable pic. I LOVE it!!! You are amazing with photography! It probably helps that you have two darling kids as well. Love it! Keep it up!

Robbie, Shanna, & Daisy said...

Hey Carrie! Cute snowman, hair cuts, and bath faom! can my friend get any cuter?

Lydia said...

I love Ray's hair too. Remi had a mohawk forever. Bentley still has one, only I don't cut her hair that way, it just grows like that. Weird.

Cute pictures.